Chapter 49

Fu Jing's spine shuddered under the prince's gaze, and he always had an ominous premonition.

However, regardless of whether he wanted to or not, the prince spoke and he had to do it.

So a quarter of an hour later, the sick prince came to the camp fire to enjoy himself with everyone.

As soon as Ning Xiuyun appeared, the voices in the camp were twice as quiet. Firstly, they did not dare to be arrogant in front of the prince. Secondly, the prince coughed slightly. It seemed that he had caught the wind and there was no one there. Dare to disturb the prince's rest at this time.

There were some people who were eager to show the prince the prey they hunted today, but they all stopped after hearing these few coughs.

Ning Xiuyun estimated that these people would find him disappointing, but it didn't matter, as long as he was interested.

He raised his hand to signal to Shen Qi who was beside him. Shen Qi nodded and raised his voice and said, "Although His Highness is feeling unwell, he doesn't want to miss today's drink. You adults can do as you please." Everyone looked at each other in confusion, even though the prince reassured them

, But under this person's eyes, everyone turned into a plucked plague chicken and restrained themselves a lot.

The autumn night was a bit cold. In order to avoid being exposed, Ning Xiuyun changed into black clothes. At this time, sitting on the main seat farthest from the bonfire, he actually felt the hot wind and very comfortable. This group of people did know how to enjoy.

It would be better if there wasn't that oily smell in the air.

Ning Xiuyun adjusted his sitting position, and it was time for the arranged actors to come on stage.

After only waiting for a moment, the messy sound of horse hooves could be heard outside the camp.

The environment that was already quiet due to the prince's appearance made this voice particularly clear and obvious.

Everyone was filled with doubts as to who was riding the horse outside the camp and seemed to have entered the camp.

"Who is making the noise here?" a guard asked loudly.

Everyone looked outside and saw Fu Jing riding his horse into the camp. At this moment, he pulled the reins and the horse neighed. Fu Jing turned over and dismounted, and walked quickly from the darkness to the center of the camp where the bonfire was bright.

Fu Jing's body was stained with blood, his clothes were messy, his neck and cheeks were stained with blood, and he looked a little miserable.

He crossed over where the ministers were sitting, pretending not to see Fu Rushen's surprised gaze, knelt down at the crown prince's position and saluted, and said in a deep voice: "Your Highness, Fu Jing, the chief secretary of Jiangcheng Guards Camp, has something important to report. ."

It was not difficult for Shen Qi to make Fu Jing look like this in a short time. The only flaw was that the man had just drunk, so Shen Qi could only pour some blood on him, hoping to suppress it with the smell of blood. Too alcoholic.

Ning Xiuyun looked down at him, his eyes unclear, and he said in a low voice: "Speak."

Fu Jing straightened up, with a straight back, and said in a serious tone: "The gangsters are rampant in Xishan. Wei Chen has an old friend in Hexi Village. Today When I went to visit, I found that the entire Hexi Village was massacred, and no one was left alive. I also asked Your Highness to send troops to suppress the bandits to calm the people."