Chapter 11

Zui Feng Tower is really not an interesting place, especially the row of private rooms on the third floor. They are all occupied by relatively high-net-worth courtesans. On weekdays, apart from the sound of hard practicing qin music, there is no sound at all. There was dead silence.

It is said to be of high value, but in fact it is no different from the exhibits placed in the showcase. It is placed on the counter for people to enjoy, and the one with the highest price will get it.

After being disappointed, he threw it away at will. How many people are frustrated. Mr. Yun is just an inconspicuous one among the hundreds of top names since the completion of Zuifeng Tower.

The unchanging furnishings in the private room, the same life, Xiu Yun's long hair that was not carefully taken care of, and the unruly clothes were all the same as the previous few times.

Jian Xun lightly crossed the window lattice and closed the window tightly. Xiu Yun was sitting at the table, with a few volumes of books at hand and an oil lamp. He held his forehead and his back looked slightly lonely.

The layout of this house is larger than Jian Xun's bedroom. It has two rooms, inside and outside. It can fit a complete set of fine sandalwood furniture, showing its elegance.

But Jian Xun occasionally feels very small, so small that even when two people are having a peaceful conversation face to face, it feels crowded and difficult to breathe.

He walked to the table and placed the wooden box in his hand on the table without making too much noise.

When I glanced over it, I saw a corner of the rice paper pressed under the scroll, with scattered handwriting exposed, with iron drawings and silver hooks, and it was very elegant.

It is said that words are like people, but Xiuyun's words are more sharp than his gentle appearance.

Jian Xun shook off the distracting thoughts in his mind and looked at Xiu Yun. He didn't know what to say for a moment. Should he comfort him first, or ask who he was arguing about just now.

Two thoughts were fighting in his mind, and Jian Xun felt that it was inappropriate no matter what he did.

In the end, he only said: "Are you... okay?"

Xiu Yun turned a blind eye to the expensive-looking red sandalwood box, only looked at him sideways, curled his lips helplessly, and asked: "When did Xiao Lang come? But when I saw Did I lose my composure?"

"It didn't take long... I only heard you seeming to be arguing with someone." Jian Xun answered honestly.

Xiu Yun sighed in his heart.

It seems that Shen San is also very vigilant. Shen San was already aware of this person as soon as he arrived.

In a short period of time, Xiu Yun no longer had to worry about exposing his identity in front of this person.

"It's funny... you also know that everyone in this building can't help themselves. I... have the title of savior. It sounds nice, but it will inevitably cause trouble." Xiu Yun said softly. explain.

Jian Xun clenched his fists, feeling irritated and said, "But he forced you?"

Xiu Yun waved his hand and said with a smile, "What are you thinking? If it's something I don't want to do, no one can force me. "

Jian Xun understands that everyone cares about face, let alone the dignified governor. He has just entered Jiangcheng and is said to have come to seek medicine for an old illness. How can he do such a shameful thing at the cusp of the storm.