Chapter 17

Xiu Yun could only be glad that he put down his pen early, otherwise his hand might shake and ruin his painting.

Look at what the scene is like now, a savior who is trying to dominate the world, a servant who is pretending to be a tiger, and a pitiful little white flower who is being forced.

Is this the solution Shen San came up with?

Very good, it's easy to arouse protective feelings, but it's a bit fake.

But the person on the roof was concerned and confused, as if he was really deceived by this scene.

Xiuyun didn't know for a moment whether he should lament that Mrs. Shen was good at arranging the arrangements, or lament that Jian Xun was too easy to deceive.

Although the scene was a bit funny, it would be useful as long as it was useful. Xiuyun would not be picky about the opportunities that came to his door.

He grabbed the corner of the table with one hand to give himself a place to focus, in case his expression collapsed while he was acting.

While saying in a cold voice: "Master Guan has a short memory and has forgotten that I have said many times that I will not agree to your request."

Guan Maoshi took a breath, he really didn't expect that things would develop like this.

Before coming here, he thought that Commander Shen was responsible for this matter. Now it seems that His Highness the Crown Prince... seems to know about this ridiculous matter?

But even if His Highness the Crown Prince knew, he really didn't dare to take the next steps that Commander Shen told him!

Guan Maoshi was covered in cold sweat and didn't know how to take on the next scene.

Shen San was so anxious that he almost stamped his feet behind him. He was also paying attention to the movements of the person on the roof. Except for the fact that he kicked off a tile in shock at first, there was no sound now. He was probably still watching.

Seeing Guan Maoshi tapping his heels on the ground, as if about to back out of the room, Shen San secretly said, "I'm sorry," and raised his hand to slap Guan Maoshi on the shoulder.

This time, with a clever effort, the palm fell almost silently, but Guan Maoshi was pushed forward violently.

The trembling Governor Guan let out a low cry and rushed forward.

Even at this critical moment, he still had the idea that the royal family was in critical condition and should not be offended in his mind. He turned abruptly and his whole body hit the bookshelf standing by the wall.

"Ouch." Guan Maoshi wailed, his eyes were filled with stars, he fell to the ground, closed his eyes and fainted.

Master Guan's already weak body was even worse, and his forehead was visibly bruised.

Shen San's eyes suddenly drifted left and right, but he didn't dare to look at Mr. Guan who fell to the ground. How could he have imagined that this man was so stubborn that he bumped into a wooden frame in order not to offend His Highness the Crown Prince.

What was a little worse was that Guan Maoshi's collision caused the unstable bookshelf to shake several times, and then it fell down and slammed onto the table.

A loud noise was followed by the sound of various objects hitting the ground.

The things originally placed on it were scattered all over the floor, and the sound of hitting the floor was heard one after another. Those who didn't know thought that the house was ransacked.