Chapter 18

The accelerated heartbeat was forcibly calmed by Xiu Yun. He leaned into Jian Xun's arms and rested his head on the man's broad shoulder. He later realized that this was the first time that his Xiao Lang took the initiative to hug him.

They had known each other for more than a month, and the time they had seen each other was very limited. Although he knew that this person would accompany him to paint late at night every day, Xiu Yun really felt like he was reunited after a long absence.

It was a cold night in Jiangcheng in autumn, and the air-conditioning on Jian Xun's body had long since dissipated. I don't know whether it was because of this man's high mood or his natural hot-blooded nature. His slightly higher body temperature made Xiu Yun subconsciously get closer.

He turned his head and rubbed Jian Xun's left shoulder.

Jian Xun put one hand on Xiu Yun's back and the other on Xiu Yun's waist. He was so shocked by Xiu Yun's movements that he didn't know how to react better.

Xiu Yun said softly: "The hairpin is very beautiful, I like it very much."

Jian Xun calmed down and said hesitantly: "It's still a semi-finished product... I wanted to make it more perfect before bringing it to you, but I just have to act in a hurry. ..."

Jian Xun was overwhelmed by the unexpected situation in the private room today. He was so angry that he came in without thinking about the consequences.

Now, after giving Xiu Yun such an untouchable thing, I felt a little ashamed.

However, Xiu Yun tightened his grip on the red sandalwood hairpin in his hand, fearing that the man would not be able to think about it and would ask for the emotional hairpin back. He didn't know how long it would take before he could get it.

It's a joke. There's no reason for Xiu Yun to put back the things he got. He said with a little smile: "I don't care what Xiao Lang gives me, even if it's a peach branch randomly broken by the roadside, I will happily accept it." , not to mention Xiao Lang's craftsmanship is very good, it's just a tool for tying hair, so it doesn't need to attract bees and butterflies."

This is not to say that Xiu Yun Xinke can open a river, Jian Xun's hairpin has no other flaws except that it is a little ugly in style. The best beeswax has been applied and polished, and it is smooth and smooth without any burrs. It is obvious that a lot of effort has been put into it.

Xiu Yun straightened up from Jian Xun's arms and looked up at him. When looking at others, his peach blossom eyes conveyed hot and intense love, as if he only cared about the man in front of him with all his heart and eyes.

But he only mentioned the wooden hairpin and not a word about the patterns of Begonia. He was telling Jian Xun clearly that the request he made after that night's trip to Jiangcheng was purely to meet him again, not to ask for anything. Something external.

Of course, Jian Xun was not stupid. He immediately understood the implication of Xiu Yun's words. Instantly, he felt warm and his neck and ears began to turn red.

Although he had heard this analysis from Fu Jing a long time ago, it was now confirmed by Xiu Yun himself that Jian Xun could not control his accelerated heartbeat and did not even dare to look at this glorious man. He responded calmly, However, his vision was about to shift away as if he had been burned.

How could Xiu Yun let him go? He gently broke away from Jian Xun's arms, held Jian Xun's face in his hands, and pressed it in his direction.

Seeing that Jian Xun's eyes were forced to turn back, Xiu Yun finally appreciated the man's shy expression.