Chapter 47

"This is not urgent." Ning Xiuyun waved his hand and said to Shen San: "Is that Yuan Niang awake?"

Jian Xun was still thinking about how to ask Fu Jing about the banditry in Xishan The information was brought back to consciousness by the prince's words of "Yuan Niang".

Why is it this Yuan Niang again? He couldn't help but frown.

"You're awake, my subordinates will go and bring him here." During the short time that Shen San went to take Yuan Niang to his side, Jian Xun frequently looked at the prince sideways.

The night was dark and the prince was wearing a mask. It was difficult for Jian Xun to guess what the prince was thinking through his expression.

Could the prince really be interested in Yuanniang? But is now the time for romance?

The free guard at the side pulled a chair for the prince. Ning Xiuyun sat down on the chair. When he looked up, he saw Jian Xun's expression was tangled and his fingers were tapping the scabbard impatiently.

Just by looking at this expression, Ning Xiuyun knew that Jian Xun was thinking wildly again. He said with a smile: "Since that Yuan Niang is a native of Xishan and her family is a hunter, she might know the terrain of Xishan better than these bandits now. What does Jian Qing think?"

Jian Xun paused and said, "The terrain of Xishan is complicated, and it is indeed better to have local people with you."

Ning Xiuyun said, "But that Yuan Niang is not a native of Xishan."

Jian Xun: "?"

Seeing Jian Xun's confused look, Ning Xiuyun explained: "The woman wears her hair in a woman's bun, but there is only a thin layer of calluses on her fingers. She doesn't look like she often does rough work, and she looks more like a pampered young lady at home. ."

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen San came back with Yuan Niang.

The woman was in shock, with a confused look on her face, as if she didn't understand how things had developed to this point as soon as she opened her eyes.

It turned out that these two young men were not just passing by, but came specifically to investigate Lijia Village.

Yuan Niang pinched the hem of her clothes and said tremblingly: "You two young masters...what happened today is not what I wanted. I hope you two don't mind."

Ning Xiuyun waved her hands and didn't care. Neither of them cared. The injured one was Yuan Niang, because Jian Xun slashed her neck with a knife, leaving a terrible mark.

Jian Xun didn't know how to write the four words "love the fragrance and cherish the jade" at all, so he didn't know how to deal with it.

"Nothing. I just want to ask, are you from Xuancheng?" Ning Xiuyun asked.

Yuanniang raised her head in surprise when she heard this. She had never told anyone about this. Even the bandits who kidnapped her thought she was the daughter of an Orion. She pursed her lips and didn't know how to speak. In the end, she just said: "Yes... ...But my husband is indeed a hunter in the Western Mountains and was killed by bandits in the Western Mountains. If the two young masters intend to suppress the bandits, I will do my best to help."

Ning Xiuyun pondered and asked, "How much do you know about the terrain of the Western Mountains?"

Yuan Niang said cautiously: "Nine times out of ten, I have followed my husband to collect mushrooms in the mountains." 

"Okay." Ning Xiuyun nodded slightly and raised his hand to greet Shen San: "Send someone to escort her back to Jiangcheng. The remaining The gangsters are also being escorted back, so move quickly."