Chapter 66

The night of secret conversation in Marquis Jingxuan's Mansion. No one knew about it except the two parties involved. Even Shen Qi, who was accompanying him, only knew that the two broke up on bad terms. Marquis Jingxuan was cold-faced to His Highness the Crown Prince, but the Crown Prince was His Highness said he would not pursue the case, but Shen Qi's passion for protecting the Lord had nowhere to vent.

Ning Xiuyun knew that his words and deeds looked like a lunatic to Marquis Jingxuan, but he did not expect that Marquis Jingxuan, Jian Xun's guardian, would refuse such a good thing.

Before leaving, Marquis Jingxuan was still telling him that Jian Xun might not be able to take on a big responsibility, and he hoped that the prince would not insist on his own way.

Ning Xiuyun never visited the door of Jingxuanhou Mansion again. For several days in a row, he waited for his men to finish handling the follow-up matters in Jiangcheng.

All the bandits caught in Xishan were beheaded, the soldiers who died in battle were buried, and relief funds were distributed to their families. The dignitaries of the Jiangcheng family ransacked their homes, were imprisoned, and were exiled. Those who had committed serious crimes had their heads displayed to the public. The Jiang family was punished the most, and all adult men in the direct line were beheaded. Jiang Chenghe, who was in prison, could not escape. The smell of blood at Jiangcheng Caishikou lingered for many days.

The most important thing is that the truth about Xuan Qingguan's blood debt has been exposed to the world. More than a dozen incriminating charges have been posted all over Jiangcheng. The murderer must be reviled both before and after life. Otherwise, it will be difficult to eliminate the hatred in the hearts of the family members of the deceased. Those who died unjustly The bones were collected and buried by relatives, while those without relatives were buried collectively by Fu Rushen in a geomantic treasure land.

The guard camp's technique of collecting the body was very skillful. There was almost no damage before burial, and the dignity was preserved to a great extent. The people of Jiangcheng spontaneously set up a memorial tablet in the Buddhist temple for the unjust deceased to comfort the spirit in heaven.

It wasn't until Ning Xiuyun finished inspecting the Jiangcheng garrison camp that Shen San finally came back with good news for him.

According to the calculation of the distance, Sin Ji Zhao should have been sent to the capital. The imperial army escorting Sin Ji Zhao had to take the trouble to deliver the edict to the governor's house, so there would be a lot of delay on the way. It is estimated that he and Liang Fan would arrive at the capital.

There was only one thing that didn't go well. Although the prince beheaded him first and sent the imperial edict to the governors' houses in the cities along the way, not all the governors would do such a thing of favoring the prince and going against the Emperor of Jiaxing. Most of them People even felt that doing more was better than doing less, so the Sinji Edict was only spread in a few cities that favored the prince, and it was far from spreading throughout Daqi.

The capital of the country, the Qinzheng Hall of the Imperial City.

Emperor Jiaxing, who was wearing a dragon robe and a crown, suddenly threw the memorial in his hand.

Emperor Jiaxing was nearly sixty years old, with gray hair on his temples. No matter how gorgeous the dragon robe was, he could not hide his old appearance. He stood in front of the writing desk, his face was very ugly, his breathing was rapid, and he was burning with anger. He just wrote the treasonous memorial. Throwing it out couldn't vent his anger at all, and it made him look even more senile.

Emperor Jiaxing pointed at the people in the hall, still angry, and shouted: "What a sinner for a father-in-law... Pei Qing, look at the good things your son has done!"