Chapter 15

Xiu Yun realized firsthand how scary a rigid man can be when he is serious.

He had obviously made a decision, but he cared so much about the form. The other party didn't seem to understand at all. The wooden hairpin was not the point, and it was not important to Xiuyun. What was important was just the person.

But it was also his fault. He was the one who brought up the matter of the hairpin first. Although he was just looking for an excuse to see the other person again, the man took it seriously.

If everything continues like this in the future, Xiuyun will really have to think about the way he speaks.

Xiu Yun carried a bunch of small objects by the window eaves into the room and placed them on the table.

Fortunately, the man carefully wrapped it in silk and satin, otherwise Xiuyun wouldn't even be able to hold these bits and pieces with his hands.

Shen San followed from behind and saw Xiu Yun placing a pile of sundries on the table like a treasure.

Xiu Yun took out a wooden tit from it and gently turned the feathers on its tail. After letting go, the two wings of the tit The wings flap.

The workmanship of this wooden model is quite exquisite. It can be seen that this craftsman has some skills, which will even shock Xiuyun, a well-informed modern person.

Xiu Yun's eyebrows were slightly curved, thoughtful.

This look made Shen San next to him speechless.

Shen San felt that the "Prince's concubine" was really good at it. She could win the heart of His Highness with just these gadgets.

Seeing that Xiu Yun seemed to be in a good mood, Shen San asked tentatively: "Master, do you want lunch?"

Xiu Yun glanced at him doubtfully and refused, "No need."

The two of them went out for an hour at most this time. Not long after breakfast, Xiu Yun still had no desire to eat.

The frequency with which Shen San asked whether meals were served recently was like feeding him like a pig.

Xiu Yun cursed in his heart, hoping that Commander Shen would find something to do as soon as possible instead of trying to feed him over and over again.

It's not that he didn't want to give Commander Shen face and was deliberately trying to seduce him. He couldn't bear it. He really couldn't bear it.

Xiu Yun groaned and said casually: "Since you have nothing to do, go and ask the governor for me. When will you go out next?"

Shen San knew that this meant expelling him. His expression was slightly depressed and solemn out of the room.

Shen Qi was still standing at the door in her maid's clothes, ready to accompany him at any time. Before Shen San came out, she was holding a sesame seed cake and secretly stuffing it into her mouth from time to time.

It was really hard for her. She still maintained her slim curves with this way of eating. Even walking around the building for several days, she often dealt with shameless admirers.

When Shen Qi saw him, she immediately acted like a mouse meeting a cat. She guiltily hid the sesame seed cake behind her back, pretending as if nothing happened.

Shen San: "..."

Do you know what it means to cover up the truth and hide the truth? That's it.

However, as long as Shen Qi would not leave his post without permission, Commander Shen would generally not care about such trivial matters and would just do his duty. However, he still reminded: "You must not let the young master see this appearance."