Chapter 12

At this moment, Shen San only had one sentence in his mind: "Your Highness is wise."

He thought and said this, knowing that the "Prince's concubine" would not be able to escape from His Highness's grasp.

After the prince recovered from his illness, his understanding and control of people's hearts had reached an advanced level. Shen San always felt that he had been seen through by the prince unknowingly.

But it doesn't matter. Since Shen San followed Xiu Yun's prompts the night before and uncovered a traitor who was trying to deliver news to the capital, Shen San's respect for the prince has reached its peak.

Everyone in the guard camp is united and dedicated to the prince. These words are no longer just flattering words that Shen San can say casually.

Shen San had met a man who was so intelligent and almost demonic before, but the prince was more humane than that man.

I don't know if it's because of the "concubine".

Shen San was a little sad. After adding new tea, he heard Xiu Yun ask: "Zui Feng Tower still has rules for re-electing the top card at regular intervals?" Shen San nodded, recalled the relevant information, and explained to

Xiu Yun: "That's true. Mr. Yun has had many benefactors before, not only in Jiangcheng, but also in dozens of surrounding cities. People come here to listen to his music. However, it is said that Mr. Yun is well-known as a noble man and has never treated him like a prince. These young masters who spread money take very seriously."

Mr. Yun was famous in Jiangcheng for his qin's music. When he first appeared in the public eye, he even wore a curtain hat to show off to others. However, just with his qin's music, many men and women were fascinated by him. It was logical that he Climb the Zui Feng Tower.

At that time, Mr. Yun was also known as the most talented Qinghuan in Daqi.

After becoming the number one, she took off her hat in response to the wishes of her patrons, and won many hearts with her beauty, and she has been firmly in the top position until recently.

But Mr. Yun suddenly fell into a trough when his reputation was at its peak, which is really strange.

Xiu Yun was a little curious: "Then who did he offend and was sent to Xuan Qing Temple?"

Shen San's face suddenly became serious, and he said: "My subordinates are incompetent and failed to investigate the reason clearly. I only heard that he wanted to give I redeemed myself and went to meet the boss behind Zui Feng Tower alone, but when I came back, I was sent to Dao Xuan Qing Temple."

People who were raised by Zuifeng Tower can only live in the building. If they dare to hope for something they shouldn't, they will inevitably die.

Mr. Yun gained fame and wealth that everyone envied in Zui Feng Tower, but he was greedy and wanted to go one step further and be the first person to get his freedom.

Unfortunately, just as Xiu Yun joked, Zui Feng Tower is just a place to raise birds and playthings, and the people in the building have no way of escaping.

After seeing too much of the prosperity of the outside world, I wanted to fly out of the cage and take a look, but I could only hit my head and bleed bloody in front of reality.

But Mr. Yun can already be regarded as the best among them. He is smart and scheming, and he knows how to adapt to changes. He has left himself a backup plan, so that he can escape on the way to Xuanqing Temple.

Now that he has entered the garrison school, as long as Xiu Yun needs to borrow his identity, there will be nothing he can do to him.

Who helped him...