Extra 6

Jian Xun's murderous intent could not be suppressed, but the barbarian man opposite him seemed completely unaware of the seriousness of the matter.

He kept glancing at Ning Xiuyun with envious eyes, not hiding his admiration at all, and said one after another indifferently: "This brother, my name is Tuoba Huan, from the Tuoba tribe in the north, and my family has a little You Bo Wen, I really like your lover, and I hope you can bear the pain of parting with me." 

"Don't worry, as long as you follow me, I will definitely give you everything I can. My mother is from Daqi, and I am also I like Daqi people..."

His eyes were fixed on Ning Xiuyun, and his indifferent attitude was really strange.

Jian Xun's sword was unsheathed and placed neatly across the side of the opponent's neck. The sword carried awe-inspiring killing intent and the lingering smell of blood, which immediately stopped the nonsense that was trying to tease Jian Xun's mind.

The barbarian man - Tuoba Huan, lowered his gaze and glanced at the weapon on the side of his neck. Cold sweat almost ran down his face. He couldn't help but swallow in horror, and the tone of the next words he spoke changed. " Don't...brother...if you have anything to say, please say it. I just like to...appreciate your lover!"

General Jian was expressionless and didn't want to hear his explanation at all. Just what he said just now was enough for Jian Xun to chop him down. Break his neck.

The hand holding the long knife was about to exert force when a sound of footsteps suddenly came from the distance, "Leave someone under the knife——"

Ning Xiuyun also raised his hand to hold down Jian Xun's arm, and the movement of the long knife was shockingly stopped.

Jian Xun looked back at His Majesty with a complex expression, the confusion in his eyes could not be concealed, and there was also a bit of grievance in his eyes.

Tuoba Huan was so offended, and His Majesty refused to let him use the knife?

Ning Xiuyun patted Jian Xun's hand comfortingly and motioned for him to put down the long knife.

Jian Xun hesitated for a moment, but finally sheathed the sword. With a stinky face and a fierce look on his face, he reached out and pulled Ning Xiuyun closer to his arms.

Tuoba Huan suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. The feeling of being locked in a murderous aura was naturally uncomfortable, but he had no memory at all. His eyes would drift to Ning Xiuyun from time to time, and he obviously felt very sorry that he could not hold the beauty back.

Several barbarian men who came running out of breath pulled him back and made a protective gesture. The leader bowed to Jian Xun and Ning Xiuyun and spoke in standard Daqi Mandarin: " You two, I don't know how my young master offended me. I would like to apologize on behalf of the young master. As for the compensation, I will give you an amount."

He looked like he was already used to Tuoba Huan's character of causing trouble everywhere. Shi just apologized blindly and didn't even want to ask about the whole story.

Jian Xun looked at him strangely, and suddenly had the illusion that a foreign version of Pei Yan was standing in front of him.

"No need." Ning Xiuyun refused. He held Jian Xun's hand, and the two of them passed by the group of people and walked out of the temple.

"Why aren't I allowed to take action..." Jian Xun's aggrieved voice sounded.

"Don't dirty your knife." Ning Xiuyun responded with a smile.

These words were not meant to be concealed at all, and they hit Tuoba Huan's ears just right.

Tuoba Huan crossed his shoulders and looked as gloomy as a moldy mushroom.