Chapter 50

The smell of blood in the main camp tent was so strong that Ning Xiuyun couldn't stand it.

Because someone was hidden inside, there was no ventilation at all times to prevent the wind from leaking out, and the young man was seriously injured and weak, so he couldn't get cold wind.

Ning Xiuyun then planned to change his place to stay for one night, and Jian Xun's place was of course the best choice.

Shen Qi was a woman, and men and women were not intimate, so it was not easy for him to go. Shen San slept in the Datong bunk with a bunch of guards, and there was no place for Ning Xiuyun.

After wandering around, Jian Xun's place was the best. It was quiet and Ning Xiuyun felt comfortable looking at this person.

Ning Xiuyun thought it was good, and Shen Qi also thought it was okay. Only the other client, Jian Xun, felt it was weird.

"Since Your Highness wants to live here, all you have to do is leave." Jian Xun said with a complicated expression.

Jian Xun's family encountered changes when he was young, and he has been independent since he was a child. He has never lived in a room with several people since he can remember.

The only few experiences he had were with Xiu Yun, but Xiu Yun was his lover, so it was reasonable for them to share the same bed.

This time he suddenly wanted to sleep with the prince, and Jian Xun felt that something was wrong.

He felt that he should retreat. After all, even if he found a tree branch to hide, he would be much more comfortable than spending a night with His Royal Highness.

Unexpectedly, the prince's tone dropped when he heard this: "Does Jian Qing dislike Gu?"

Jian Xun was about to shake his head and argue when he heard the prince say in a low mood: "That's right, how can a troublesome person like Gu, who is bound by royal rules, be with him?" Jian Qing sighed all night long."

Jian Xun's scalp went numb and he quickly denied: "I didn't mean this."

Ning Xiuyun pursed his lips and said, "I originally wanted to have a good relationship with Jian Qing, but we can't sleep together. Jian Qing said that he already had someone he loved, so he had to resort to the next best thing. Even so, wouldn't Jian Qing want to?" 

Jian Xun licked his lips several times, but could not say a word of rejection. I feel that any rebuttal I make will hurt His Royal Highness the Crown Prince's love for his ministers.

He was in a dilemma for a while, but finally he gritted his teeth and said: "This subordinate is willing."

Zuo just slept in the same tent for one night, no big deal.

Ning Xiuyun was satisfied. Seeing Jian Xun's difficulty in agreeing, he suddenly had some bad intentions.

He hummed softly, walked to Jian Xun's side, and leaned closer. The distance between the two of them suddenly became so close that they could almost hear each other's breathing.

"I have always loved handsome men like Jian Qing, what do Jian Qing think?"

Jian Xun's pupils suddenly tightened, and he immediately backed away like a frightened bird, looking at Ning Xiuyun with a confused look.

The two looked at each other for a moment, and Ning Xiuyun laughed loudly and said in a teasing tone: "Gu understands the beauty of adulthood. Jian Qing already has a loved one. Gu will not force others to do anything. You can rest assured." Jian Xun's first reaction when he heard

this Yes: The prince also has a habit of cutting off his sleeves. What he did in Lijia Village today was certainly not a random act. The second reaction was that he was deeply grateful. On the first day he met the prince, he showed that he belonged to the prince and would not be targeted by the prince.