Chapter 76

Perhaps it was because there had been many speculations, or perhaps it was Ning Xiuyun's unabashed low profile, or perhaps it was the fact that he felt the same longing for himself from the other person during the intimacy.

The doubts and anger that had been lingering in Jian Xun's heart suddenly shriveled up like a punctured balloon.

Putting aside all the issues that would make Xiu Yun feel embarrassed at this moment, Jian Xun only cared about this one thing.

During those days in Zuifeng Tower, Ning Xiuyun once said that as "Master Yun", he was trapped and manipulated by Zuifeng Tower. He had seen many benefactors of all kinds, and Jian Xun might be the only one among them who attracted his attention.

But now the facts are before our eyes. Ning Xiuyun is not a courteous man at all, but a high-ranking prince. So, were those words made by Ning Xiuyun casually?

Is he Ning Xiuyun's one and only? In the first half of his life that was untouched by His Royal Highness, he had such a close relationship with other people.

Jian Xun stared closely at Ning Xiuyun's eyes at this moment, refusing to let go of the change in expression on his face.

Ning Xiuyun laughed, and the vague panic in his heart was dispelled by Jian Xun's magical stroke.

"Only you." Ning Xiuyun said slowly.

"I only have you from beginning to end." Ning Xiuyun tightened his arms around Jian Xun slightly, "No matter what happens."

He leaned forward and pressed a kiss on Jian Xun's lips, "This way."

He Slowly moving down, he nibbled on the side of Jian Xun's neck, "It's still the same."

He leaned against Jian Xun's ear, with a teasing smile: "Maybe you want to do it now, but don't dare to do it. You are alone."

Ning Xiuyun only did all the intimate things with Jian Xun, whether it was the past life that he could not speak of for the time being, or this short life.

Jian Xun's breathing became heavier. Of course he knew what the evil-minded person in front of him was implying. The most intimate thing they had done that night in Zui Feng Tower was that their bodies were intertwined and their ears and temples were rubbing against each other.

But now, Jian Xun was injured and couldn't do anything even if he wanted to.

Jian Xun's eyes were deep. He raised a hand and pinched Ning Xiuyun's chin slightly forcefully. Looking at the charming smile on this beautiful face, he felt that his own sanity was in danger.

He followed his heart and kissed her, with the desire that was easily aroused by Ning Xiuyun.

Ning Xiuyun originally liked this kind of intimacy, but when his lips were caught by Jian Xun, tiny pains came through, and the saliva seemed to have a slight smell of blood.

Ning Xiuyun tried to push Jian Xun away, but because of Jian Xun's body, he didn't dare to use any force, so he tried to push Jian Xun away. Clapping your paws makes no difference.

"Xiao...Xiao Lang, oh...stop...it hurts." Ning Xiuyun gasped, his words broken and swallowed by Jian Xun, and some tears overflowed from the corners of his eyes.

Jian Xun still had sense, and the last thing he wanted was to hear the other person cry out in pain. In Shangyuan Ye, he would ignore Ning Xiuyun's wishes because of the effects of the medicine, but he would not do that now.

He let go of Ning Xiuyun, who kept humming out his rejection, but his hand still held him tightly in his arms.

Jian Xun's rough thumb rubbed Ning Xiuyun's lips, and he lowered his head to look carefully at the person who seemed to have been bullied too much. Ning Xiuyun raised his head and glanced at him angrily.