Chapter 5

Xiu Yun spoke sincerely, as if he was really a poor man who had been raised in a building since he was a child. He had been alone for more than ten years, and his soul yearning for freedom was hidden under his stiff skin.

But even this is not enough.

Not enough to make people feel soft, not enough to arouse compassion.

No matter how sincere the words are, no matter how moving they are, they can only arouse limited emotions. Xiu Yun has long been able to easily control the rhythm of conversation in his own hands, and can mold the other person's emotions into the way he needs.

He walked to the window and opened it. The moonlight shone instantly, and the cool breeze came into the room, ruffling the hair on his temples, revealing a long and slender snow-white neck.

He stood there looking at the bright moon, his eyebrows narrowed when he spoke, and his long eyelashes trembling slightly silently expressed the master's uneasiness, as if he realized that he had crossed the line after receiving a cold reception, and he seemed a little uneasy.

Xiu Yun looked sideways at Jian Xun, and being stared at by those regretful and probing eyes, Jian Xun flinched for no reason. He couldn't say a word of rejection.

Qionglou Yuyu, the high terrace is bright, many people yearn for the elegant music in Zuifeng Tower, but the people outside the building sharpen their heads and want to get in to have a glimpse of the scenery, but how do they know that the people inside the building can't help it even if they try their best? go out.

They are domesticated birds. Even if they are born naughty, they will be taught by pain and only know how to bow their heads and admit their guilt. Even if one day they have the opportunity to fly high to death, they will still be frightened birds.

This tall building was a prison for the person in front of him, and Jian Xun was just a passerby, seeing his struggle in his eyes.

Jian Xun couldn't sit idly by.

Jian Xun looked at Xiu Yun's eyebrows and eyes, which seemed to be born with a smile, and was shocked to realize that this man never showed strong emotions for a moment, and his strong emotions seemed to be hidden under a smiling face.

Risking his life to let Jian Xun go twice, this may be the biggest rebellion Xiu Yun has made in this situation.

"Of course you can...but, can you leave here?" Jian Xun asked hesitantly.

From the moment Mr. Yun was sent to Xuanqing Temple to pray for blessings, he was equivalent to a dead person. Correspondingly, his name might not even be on the roster of Zuifeng Tower.

After all, those who were sent to Xuan Qing Temple have disappeared without a trace.

But who would have thought that there would be a turn of events. Mr. Yun formed a good relationship on the road. He was really destined to be lucky. Not only was he spared by Jian Xun, the "villain" who bloodied Xuanqing Temple in everyone's eyes, but he was also protected by the governor who had just arrived in Jiangcheng.

Jian Xun didn't know anything about the unspoken rules of Fireworks Willow Alley, let alone a place with a lot of details like Zui Feng Tower.

Taking Xiuyun on a night tour of Jiangcheng was a trivial matter, but Jian Xun was afraid that the other party would be punished for it.

Xiu Yun got the answer, his eyebrows arched again, and he said bluntly: "Young master knows my identity, I am just a poor boy who was raised in the building. Don't worry, thanks to the noble man, I can put up a sign to rest. As long as you I think, my whole night belongs to you. But I can't go out openly."