Chapter 85

The two of them looked at each other and smiled, leaving the charming atmosphere and wandering on the street again.

Ning Xiuyun was still looking for interesting concentric knots at various stalls, but this time it was to buy a sample.

The original concentric knot was a relatively crude ornament. Since Ning Xiuyun wanted to knit it for Jian Xun himself, he would definitely make it the best.

His Royal Highness also has a strong desire to win in this regard.

After visiting a few stalls, Jian Xun suddenly squeezed Ning Xiuyun's hand and said, "Look over there."

He motioned Ning Xiuyun to look to the side.

Ning Xiuyun looked in the direction of Jian Xun's finger and saw a young man in black clothes holding Ning Xuan in his arms and standing in front of a candy seller's mask.

Ning Xuan put one hand on Master Xuanyi's shoulder, and pointed to one of them hesitantly with the other hand.

Mr. Xuanyi was so angry that he bought all the ones Ning Xuan had seen. One of them was given to Ning Xuan, and the rest were handed over to the attendants behind him.

This Young Master Xuanyi is actually Meng Zhiyuan, who was almost lost to Ning Xiuyun last time in Jiangcheng.

Ning Xiuyun raised his eyebrows and was about to walk over to say hello when Ning Xuan, who was being held in Meng Zhiyuan's arms, already noticed his presence.

Ning Xuan's eyes lit up after seeing Ning Xiuyun's figure, and his expression instantly changed from a little depressed to happy. The boy waved vigorously in the direction of the two of them.

Meng Zhiyuan didn't know why, so he looked in the direction where Ning Xuan was waving, and asked "who is that" in confusion.

After a few words from one to the other, Ning Xuan pulled Meng Zhiyuan's sleeves and asked the man to walk towards the two of them.

Ning Xiuyun gave up the habit of looking at concentric knots at the stall and pulled Jian Xunlue forward to greet him.

Ning Xuan called out from a few meters away: "Uncle——"

"Little uncle, walk faster!" Ning Xuan urged.

"Uncle?" Meng Zhiyuan repeated the title in confusion.

Ning Chuqing is the fifth prince of the current dynasty. Who does Ning Xuan recognize as his uncle? Is there anyone in this remote area of ​​southern Xinjiang who can be worthy of being called "uncle" by Ning Xuan?

Moreover, the young man in white clothes and hat looked familiar to him, and the man next to him in black clothes and a ponytail was also familiar.

But his memory has never been very good, and he couldn't remember when he had seen it.

"He's my uncle." Ning Xuan explained with a shake of his head, holding the candy man in his hand.

Meng Zhiyuan mocked subconsciously: "Your uncles are all in the capital... uh..."

Before he could finish his sentence, he suddenly realized something.

Nowadays, besides Ning Chuqing, there is indeed another Ning family in southern Xinjiang.

——The current prince Ning Yuan.

Meng Zhiyuan was almost frightened to the point of stopping.

The most noble person the young master of the Meng family has ever seen in his life is his brother-in-law, General Zhenyuan. When he suddenly knew that he was about to meet the current prince, he suddenly felt a little weak in his legs.