Chapter 79

When Ning Xiuyun returned to the camp, it was already the eve of dinner. In recent days, no matter how busy he was, he would regularly have three meals a day with Jian Xun, not only to give the two people time to be alone and warm, but also to Remind the two of them to eat on time.

In this regard, Shen San and Shen Qi expressed their high praise. One was following Ning Xiuyun, ready to stop His Highness the Crown Prince's work at any time, and the other was guarding outside the camp. When the time came, they greeted Jian Xun and asked him to prepare to "take over." 

"Driving."

Sometimes Shen Qi felt like the old lady in the East Palace who greeted the Crown Princess to sleep with her as if she had aged dozens of years. However, for the sake of His Highness the Crown Prince's health, Shen Qi endured it.

When Ning Xiuyun arrived at the entrance of the camp, Shen Qi was already waiting with today's dinner on a tray.

Ning Xiuyun saw many soldiers of the Southern Xinjiang Army packing their bags along the way, so he turned around and asked Shen Qi who was guarding here: "Is the Southern Xinjiang Army going to break camp and return to the main city?" 

Ning Chuqing didn't seem to have mentioned it to him. There is such an arrangement.

Shen Qi shook her head when he heard this and said, "That's not the case. The teams sent to garrison in the southwest are about to leave. Has His Highness told Master Jian that Mr. Fu is going to take a post in the southwest?" 

Ning Xiuyun looked confused and quickly I searched my memory, but still couldn't find any relevant content.

Shen Qi: "..." As soon as she looked at His Highness the Crown Prince's expression, she knew that he didn't take it seriously at all.

It was probably the evening of the day before that Fu Jing came to Jian Xun's camp, but it happened to be dinner time. In order to protect His Highness the Crown Prince's private space where he could eat in peace, Shen Qi stopped Fu Jing.

Although Fu Jing was speechless, fortunately he knew the importance and only asked her to tell Jian Xun the news about her departure to the southwest.

Shen Qi did convey the message, and conveyed it to the prince who hurried back to the camp. At that time, the other party responded vaguely. Shen Qi thought that the prince had already conveyed the news to Jian Xun, but she did not expect that the prince turned around and forgot about it in the back of his head.

But His Highness the Crown Prince has dealt with the list of officials in the southwest, so he should never forget it... Oops, did she accidentally break through His Highness the Crown Prince's perfunctory behavior?

But it is probably strange for His Royal Highness the Crown Prince and Mr. Jian to mention other people during their private time.

Shen Qi apologized to Fu Jing without sincerity in his heart, but said with an upright face: "It's okay. It's tomorrow evening before we leave. It's still early." 

Mr. Fu is now an adult. Small things like packing his luggage and saying goodbye are his own responsibility. Surely one person can do it...right?

Ning Xiuyun said thoughtfully, "I know."

He reached out to lift the curtain and saw Jian Xun sitting at the table waiting.

Ning Xiuyun's eyes quickly circled around the room without leaving any trace, and finally slowly landed on Jian Xun.

Jian Xun only wore his undershirt today, and the gauze had not been removed yet, but his complexion was no different from when he was healthy.

Just like the previous days, Ning Xiuyun was very well behaved. As soon as he came back, Ning Xiuyun could see the lively Jian Xun. He was very satisfied and felt that his daily visits to Ning Chuqing to read official documents were not so boring.