Extra 4

On the sixth year of the Extradition, Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun failed to return to the capital in time and rested nearby in Luo City.

The Rangers are at home all over the world, and the two leaders have not had a fixed location for the New Year's Eve for several years.

Luo City is not prosperous, but its cultural heritage is very deep. Many civil servants in Daqi's official circles were born here, so it is considered a first-class elegant place.

The Luocheng County Sheriff even worked overtime during the New Year holiday to prepare a mansion for the two of them.

Jian Xun's personal soldiers and Ning Xiuyun's bodyguards all gathered together. The new recruits were all monkey cubs. They were young, a few years younger than Jian Xun. They bought a bunch of firecrackers from somewhere, and they were crackling. The sound mixed with the collision of pushing cups and changing cups echoed in the side courtyard all night long.

At that time, Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun were sitting on the couch. Jian Xun was holding an ordinary-looking wooden box in his hand, and Ning Xiuyun was counting the banknotes he took out.

The thick banknotes can fill a whole box, which is half of the two people's income this year, the income they get from suppressing bandits, doing business, and expanding their territory.

Ning Xiuyun slowly counted the number of banknotes in his hand. He was in a good mood and counted in details: "You don't have to worry about military pay for the next two years. Remember to remind me to prepare some gold leaves for Xuan'er as lucky money, and also for Mrs. Meng and Concubine Wen. Forget about Pei Yan's New Year's gift, those brats under you can't be left behind..."

Jian Xun felt a silent sense of satisfaction in his heart.

It seems that they are just a pair of ordinary lovers. On the day of saying goodbye to the old and welcoming the new, they count the harvest of the previous year and look forward to the situation of the next year. The etiquette of welcoming and sending off must be carefully considered.

Jian Xun praised: "Your Majesty is amazing."

In fact, more than half of this income comes from maritime trade. The Meng family's commercial territory has not yet expanded to the fleet, so Ning Xiuyun took the lead and gained the advantage.

Emperor Xuanhe gave himself the green light to occupy the new field of sea trade.

Ning Xiuyun would not use money from the national treasury to support the Rangers. Although he had a lot of money in his private treasury, he still had to support General Jian and could not give all his wealth to those gangsters.

It's still clear which one is more important.

Jian Xun didn't understand business and trade, but he only knew that his Majesty was also very talented in this area. Without the powerful Meng family in front, it would not be impossible to monopolize the business in a few years.

General Jian helped His Majesty put the banknotes back into the box, stacking them in piles, his eyes shining brightly.

Ning Xiuyun looked at his worthless look and was overjoyed: "Little money fan."

Jian Xun couldn't help but raised the corners of his mouth and said, "They are all your Majesty's."

Ning Xiuyun leaned on him, cunningly Said: "Xiao Lang, haven't you heard? Men become bad when they have money."

Ning Xiuyun twisted a banknote and waved it in front of Jian Xun.

"Do you know how many times I can go to Fenghuaxueyue for this one? What Shen Jiu and the others said a few days ago is that the Yihong Building in Luo City is a good place to have fun. I also want to know what kind of fun it is."