Chapter 54

Jian Xun had more than thirty flesh wounds on his body, none of which were fatal. There was only one slightly deep cut on his back, which could easily lead to death from infection if not treated in time.

He fainted in Ning Xiuyun's arms, just because he lost strength.

The scene of Jian Xun's breakout was extremely tragic. He fought for his life on the premise of protecting Fu Jing, killing more than a hundred people, leaving corpses everywhere, and the only dozen people left were so frightened that they lost their fighting spirit.

With a long knife and blood all over his body, he looked like a living Yama.

But under such high-intensity fighting, Jian Xun was exhausted. Even if all these people were slaughtered, if no one responded, he would die here like Fu Jing.

Just after meeting him, he knew that this person was red-eyed and had no sense left. He had long forgotten that the most important thing was to escape and not to keep killing these gangsters.

Ning Xiuyun raised his hand and curled his fingers, and angrily slashed the bridge of Jian Xun's nose. His hand had already been stained with blood, Jian Xun's and the enemy's. All of it was rubbed on the other's face, and his face was immediately stained.

Jian Xun loses his mind too easily. This is a dangerous sign and can even become a fatal weakness on the battlefield.

Perhaps it was also because he was stimulated by being seriously injured by his friend.

Ning Xiuyun glanced sideways at Fu Jing who had been stabbed. The dagger did not penetrate deeply. It seemed that the attacker was weak. But the trouble was the black blood overflowing from the corner of Fu Jing's lips. The dagger seemed to have penetrated deeply. Poisoned.

Dr. Zhang was on the side giving emergency treatment. He broke out in a cold sweat and looked at the situation as if he was not optimistic.

He sat on the floor, letting Jian Xun lie more comfortably in his arms. He reached out to the guard beside him to get the medicine box, debrided Jian Xun's wounds, and then bandaged them with gauze.

The guard on the side was shocked. He didn't expect the prince to do it himself: "Your Highness, let me come down..."

Ning Xiuyun raised his hand to stop him: "No need."

While treating Jian Xun's wounds, he asked: "How is Fu Jing? ."

The guard had already checked on Fu Jing's condition and said, "The wound is not a problem, but the poison on the weapon cannot be distinguished for the time being. If it takes a long time, I'm afraid..."

Ning Xiuyun paused and said, "Give him one of Gu's detoxification pills."

As the name suggests, the detoxification pills are said to be able to detoxify hundreds of poisons. They were tributes to Emperor Jiaxing. They were so rare that they could be counted on one hand. Gotta come over.

Emperor Jiaxing rewarded the prince before his southern tour. He was probably afraid that his son would die on the southern tour, so he was not even willing to give out such a valuable thing.

And now this priceless thing was casually rewarded by the prince to the son of a county governor.

The guard couldn't help but was speechless, but he didn't dare to disobey the prince's order and responded: "Yes."

Everyone in the guard camp knew the prince's preference for Mr. Jian, but they didn't expect that the prince had not yet fallen in love with Wujiwu, and also had no regard for Mr. Jian's best friend. Very cherished.