Chapter 33

Jiang Chenghe was imprisoned for disrespecting the prince, causing an uproar in Jiangcheng.

Even the news that the reception banquet prepared by the Jiang family for the prince was poisoned with the intention of killing the prince quickly spread throughout the streets and alleys of Jiangcheng, and in just a few days it became the talk of the people after dinner.

The Jiang family sent people several times to block the news, but failed to do so. Not only did the matter become more and more heated, various bizarre rumors also emerged.

Rumors such as "the Jiang family has no respect for their superiors", "every day in Jiangcheng they are local emperors" and even "the Jiang family has a rebellious intention" are rampant.

The Jiang family has become the center of attention, caught in a storm of public opinion and unable to escape. It is expected that when Jiang Chenghe's case of disrespecting the prince comes to trial, the onlookers will be able to break through the threshold of the county governor's house.

Apart from this, the only beneficiary is probably Mr. Jian Xunjian, who became famous through this incident.

This once-unfamous young master from Jingxuan Hou Mansion was instrumental in catching the murderer in this poisoning case. It is said that all the masters brought from the country around the prince were eclipsed in front of Mr. Jian.

In a teahouse in Jiangcheng, the storyteller on the high platform said in a high and low tone: "I saw Mr. Jian pull out his long sword with murderous intent. It was too late and the shadow of the sword flew away, but I heard the sentence "Leave a mark under the sword" coming from behind. People'..."

Hearing Xingmu's slap, the storyteller smiled apologetically and added: "——predict what will happen next, and listen to the breakdown next time." 

The storyteller stopped abruptly when he reached the climax, and The story was stuck at the most critical point, and there was a sudden booing. The customers who were listening to the book were muttering about the shopkeeper's lack of integrity, while paying the bill and making a reservation for tomorrow.

It seems that the story about Mr. Jian's clever solution to the poisoning case has become a must-have drama in the teahouse.

No one noticed that an inconspicuous carriage at the entrance of the tea house quietly drove away after a wonderful story.

The carriage was not moving very fast. The man driving the car stabilized the speed and asked the people in the car: "Sir, this is the result of the guard battalion's hard work for several days. Is there anything else that needs to be adjusted?"

In the carriage, Ning Xiuyun held his chin, and the curtains on the side were pulled up. He looked at the retreating scene outside the window and got goosebumps all over his body.

The guard camp did follow his orders and spread the Jiang family's scandal to everyone, making Jian Xun completely famous in Jiangcheng.

But what Ning Xiuyun didn't expect was that the storybook created by these people was so outrageous that he wanted to find a way to get into it.

It is estimated that Jian Xun himself would not dare to hang out in places like teahouses and taverns during this period of time.

But if you insist on the quality of the storybook, it's a bit difficult for the big bosses in the escort camp. It is said that Shen San asked the Zhongshu Ling who copied the files to write such a bad book.

At least it's very down-to-earth and meets people's needs for entertainment activities.

Ning Xiuyun praised somewhat against his will: "This job was done well. What was Pei Yan's reaction when he found out?"