Chapter 84

Ning Xiuyun finally went out wearing a curtain hat.

Shen Qi watched them leaving hand in hand at the door with a look of relief on his face.

After the two disappeared around the corner, other guards were arranged to follow.

The southwest is not yet stable. As the base camp of General Zhenyuan, Nanjiang City is hard to say if any radical elements will sneak in. In order to ensure the safety of His Royal Highness, the guard battalion has to keep up.

But before the group of guards left, Shen Qi warned: "Just follow from a distance, be careful not to be discovered by General Jian, so as not to affect His Highness's mood." T

he guards exchanged "I understand" looks with each other, followed happily.

Shen Qi breathed a sigh of relief, turned around and saw Shen San changing into a very formal guard uniform, equipped with a long knife and waist tag, and walking out of the side courtyard.

Pei Yan walked beside him, wearing a complicated and luxurious green shirt, very solemn. Only the impatient expression on his face showed his bad mood at the moment.

Shen Qi asked: "Has the time already come?"

Shen San nodded and replied: "The time is exactly the same as His Highness guessed."

Pei Yan clicked his tongue and said: "Since you can guess the reason, now immediately It's just a matter of setting off back to Beijing, what's the difference if it's earlier or later?"

Shen San and Shen Qi looked at him at the same time, as if they were looking at a fool, and Pei Yan immediately sneered coldly.

Of course Pei Yan could guess why Ning Xiuyun was reluctant to return to Beijing. It was naturally for Jian Xun.

For Jian Xun's sake, Pei Yan felt that the prince would be entangled with this name for the rest of his life. This was really bad news.

Ning Xiuyun was not going to take the risk to bring Jian back to the capital, so he kept the news from the capital.

What's more, Jian Xun is now affiliated with the Southern Xinjiang Army. If he easily follows Ning Xiuyun back to the capital, he might be beaten into Ning Chuqing's party, and then the situation will become chaotic.

Pei Yan held the folding fan and unfolded it in front of him. The familiar smile returned to his face. He said: "This time the officials in the motorcade invited us to the night banquet because they planned to stand in line. No matter what happens, Under any circumstances, you must obey my command, do you understand? Commander Shen?" 

Shen San crossed his arms over his chest and did not refute: "I will naturally obey His Highness's orders."

"Very good." Pei Yan nodded with satisfaction, if not In this case, he really didn't want to take this stupid guy to some official gathering.

Especially when the situation is unstable, those officials may be frightened and feel lucky to have boarded the prince's ship in advance.

Because almost at the same time that Liang Fan arrived in southern Xinjiang, the officials in the southern patrol team who were based in the capital all received the news from the capital.

——The Emperor of Jiaxing is not well. According to the imperial doctor's diagnosis, he may not be able to survive this winter.

This was a shock. Less than half a day later, another news came: the third prince died suddenly.

Unlike the Jiaxing Emperor, who was old and suffered from stubborn illnesses, the third prince had been healthy and as strong as a calf since he was a child. Compared with the prince's body, which was a bit weak no matter how hard he trained, the third prince was a little too healthy.