Chapter 90

Ning Xiuyun tied up the package containing strange clothes and threw it into the corner, and stroked his chest to calm himself down.

For a short time, he didn't want to see that dress anymore, and even doubted whether he could bear the shame and wear it.

Just pretend you didn't see it.

Ning Xiuyun calmed down, took out Da Qilu, who had been suffering for a long time, and tried to calm down his desires.

He was sitting in the carriage reading a book, and Jian Xun chatted with him while driving.

The two started from the current situation in the southwest, and then the topic turned to several small divided countries in the southeast.

"If one day I can conquer Southeast, that would be the best gift for His Highness." Jian Xun murmured in a low voice.

Ning Xiuyun groaned and said with a smile: "Then do you think I asked you to stay in Jiangcheng to recruit troops and build a garrison just to contribute to Jiangcheng's defense?" 

Jian Xun was slightly stunned, "Then what His Highness means..."

Ning Xiuyun He stretched out his hand and pinched the back of Jian Xun's neck, feeling that the skin gradually tightened under his hand. He whispered in Jian Xun's ear, "Since I said I would come back to you, I didn't plan to stay in the capital for a long time." 

Jian Xun frowned, not understanding what he meant: "But His Highness is the future crown prince, how can he leave the country and ignore the government affairs?" 

"Oh?" Ning Xiuyun stared at the back of Jian Xun's head and followed Jian Xun's train of thought and said, "Then I stay in the capital and become the emperor, and you stay in Jiangcheng or Southwest and become the general? Is that what you want?" 

"I...!" Jian Xun was suddenly speechless. Naturally, he didn't want the two of them to be separated. He ignored government affairs, how could Jian Xun dare to expect this.

In the past, his best imagination about the future of the two of them was that he could make one more contribution and then be transferred to the capital. Even if there was the obstacle of the palace, the two of them could see each other often as long as they were willing.

But Ning Xiuyun seemed to have a better way.

Ning Xiuyun let go of his hand and stretched out his hand to pull off the hair tie. His long hair, which was originally tied loosely, spread out. He opened the curtain comfortably and put his hands around Jian Xun's neck. The two of them were close to each other in an extremely intimate posture. together.

"I don't want to stay in the capital forever, and I don't want to be ignored by others."

If Ning Xiuyun is stuck in the palace wearing a mask all day, going to court and meeting ministers, then whoever wants the throne can take it, he was not going to suffer this injustice.

There were countless pairs of eyes staring at him in the capital, and Ning Xiuyun also didn't want Jian Xun to suffer criticism from the world because of his relationship with him.

In this case, the world is huge, so why bother to stay in the capital and be the king of a country?

"I have better arrangements." Ning Xiuyun and Jian Xun were cheek to cheek, rubbing each other lightly, and their loose long hair fell in front of Jian Xun like silk with the movement.

"When Xuan'er is in good health, he will always share my worries, not to mention that Pei Yan is here. Since I want to be the prime minister, I naturally have to take responsibility."