Chapter 81

Jian Xun actually rarely falls into deep sleep. He wakes up almost every day when the morning light fades. However, Ning Xiuyun is usually still asleep at this time, so Jian Xun hugs the person in his arms. Close your eyes and relax in bed.

So when Ning Xiuyun stood up quietly, Jian Xun discovered it immediately.

Jian Xun knew that Ning Xiuyun had been extremely busy recently and would go out quietly at this time. There must be something important and he couldn't stop him.

Although Shen Qi, who was guarding the camp, didn't say a word, Jian Xun could still sense something from the other's eyes that occasionally hated steel.

He felt happy because of Ning Xiuyun's preference, but he could not blindly ask for it selfishly, turning Ning Xiuyun into a fool who did not do his job properly in the eyes of the guard camp.

Jian Xun pretended that he was not awake, otherwise Ning Xiuyun would probably stay and chat with him, and reluctantly left the bed until the time for morning meal was approaching.

Scenes like this have been staged many times in the camp in recent days.

Many times they hugged each other on the couch without any desire, just lusting after this time together.

However, due to the difference in status between them, what they lack most now is time.

Reason told Jian Xun to give each other more private space, but sensibility drove Jian Xun to peek at what Ning Xiuyun was doing when he was not with her.

So as soon as Ning Xiuyun left the tent, Jian Xun stood up and put on his coat, barely making any sound and not disturbing Shen Qi at the entrance of the tent.

But soon he discovered that Ning Xiuyun was just standing at the door of the camp calling Shen San and Shen Qi to prepare for the assignment.

The next moment, Jian Xun heard Ning Xiuyun openly and openly announcing their relationship to the guard camp. Before the sweetness in his heart dissipated, he heard Shen San add the words "Crown Princess".

Jian Xun was about to go to the table to pour a glass of water. When he heard this, his foot slipped and he accidentally kicked down the low stool next to the bed.

There was silence inside and outside the camp for a moment. Ning Xiuyun opened the curtain and walked in. He looked at Jian Xun who was sitting on the ground, and the surprise on his face was just right. "Are you awake?"

The next moment his eyes fell on the crooked stool at Jian Xun's feet. He couldn't hide the teasing in his eyes. He covered his lips and said with a smile: "You are so energetic early in the morning. How about kicking the stool for fun?" 

Jian Xun's ears suddenly turned red, leaned forward to straighten the low stool, "I accidentally kicked it."

He looked up at Ning Xiuyun's expression again, and guessed from the smile on his lips that his eavesdropping had been exposed.

Ning Xiuyun looked at Jian Xun amusedly for a while. Taking his face into consideration, he did not say anything clearly, so Jian Xun pretended that he had never done such a stupid thing.

The two of them washed up and had their morning meal. Ning Xiuyun played chess with Jian Xun at the table. Halfway through the chess game, he slapped his forehead and reminded Jian Xun to see Fu Jing off.

Ning Xiuyun said: "He is probably packing his bags now. Let's go and have a look. We'll say goodbye today. I don't know when we'll see each other again."

Jian Xun almost forgot about it, but only thought about it when he was reminded When he got up and was alone with Ning Xiuyun, Jian Xun rarely thought about others.