Chapter 80

Jian Xun was openly showing weakness to him.

Ning Xiuyun knew this very well, but he couldn't suppress the warmth in his heart and the rising feeling of satisfaction.

He has experienced unprecedented joy in Jian Xun's place countless times these days.

Without any erotic connotations, just being in the same room with this person was enough to make him feel at peace, and he felt that there would be nothing wrong if time stood still.

Here, in front of Jian Xun, he is just Ning Xiuyun.

The warmth on Jian Xun's lips seemed to be transmitted to him along with the kiss.

Ning Xiuyun's body temperature is too low, and his sense of touch is more acute at this time. When there is physical contact, he always feels that he will be melted by Jian Xun immediately.

Too foul.

Ning Xiuyun coughed lightly to cover up his gaffe. He took his hand back and urged: "Let's eat."

If you wait like this, the food will get cold, which is not good for your health.

Fortunately, Shen Qi was very good at sizing up the situation and retreated after delivering the meal. Otherwise, he would definitely have given him a death stare at this moment, as if Shen Qi would be heartbroken to death if he missed even one grain of rice.

Today's dishes are still very rich, large and filling, and it can be seen that it is Shen San's handiwork.

Commander Shen took on all the chores that Ning Xiuyun didn't want to do. People rarely appeared in the camp where Jian Xun was raised, but the camp was full of legends about Commander Shen.

Ning Xiuyun has always suspected that Shen San and Jian Xun had some secret deal behind his back, otherwise why would Jian Xun look at him with disapproval every time he was about to stop his chopsticks.

Ning Xiuyun ate a whole bowl of rice today, half a bowl of stir-fried vegetables, and a bowl of fish soup.

Seeing that Jian Xun did not raise any objection, His Highness the Crown Prince, who had always had his own way in the past, secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Thinking of this, he felt that Jian Xun was a bit hateful. He knew that he could no longer restrain himself and could not say "no" to Jian Xun's request, and the other party began to "bully" others.

Jian Xun had indeed been observing Ning Xiuyun's appetite.

Ning Xiuyun was originally of a slender figure, but when Jian Xun came back from a battle, the opponent had slimmed down again, which could be seen with the naked eye, not to mention that Jian Xun had held the person in his arms every day recently, and had met him for the first time. When compared, this difference becomes even stronger.

Ning Xiuyun has improved recently, but it's still far below an adult man's appetite, and he doesn't look like he's gained much meat.

Jian Xun didn't understand why His Highness the Crown Prince was not picky about food at all, so eating a meal felt like being punished.

He didn't know how to eat, but he still ate all the food left on the tray without wasting any food. Even after eating all this, he was only eighty percent full.

Ning Xiuyun called Shen Qi to remove the tableware and took Jian Xun for a walk in the camp to eat.

Ning Xiuyun wanted to take good care of his body, but he didn't intend to become fat in one bite. The meals he used to eat every day could only maintain his body's functions, but now he wanted to try to make himself healthy.