Extra 7

There was a sudden silence in the Seventh Palace.

Insiders looked at the current emperor who was being proposed to marry in public and were speechless.

Unknowingly, he looked at the dark-faced Ranger General with fear.

Everyone knows the friendship between the Ranger General and his military advisor. The Ranger General can bring his own advisor to the banquet. How could he give up his partner? His expression looked like he wanted to kill Tuoba Huan.

Jian Xun crushed the wine glass, and the fragments pierced his flesh, causing blood to flow out.

Ning Xiuyun sighed softly, turned to the waiter and asked for a handkerchief to debridement and bandage Jian Xun's wounds.

He really didn't even look at Tuoba Huan who had just expressed his love and asked to marry him.

Pei Yan and Ning Xuan also reacted quickly. Ning Xuan said with a bit of anger: "Leader Tuoba, Shugu cannot agree to your request. The general and his lover are in love, and I believe you will not be willing to break them up.

" Ba Huan was very willing, but he could naturally hear the rejection from Prince Daqi, and he couldn't help feeling regretful.

His mother was abandoned by her first husband and taken abducted to the royal court of the Tuoba tribe, so he always thought that the people of Daqi didn't care about this.

Unexpectedly, the Ranger General was so loyal to his lover.

After Tuoba Huan met at Lingshan Temple, he sent someone to inquire about the lovers he met that day. After knowing their identities, he became even more determined to propose marriage in court.

Now being rejected by Prince Daqi on the spot, he intended to argue a few more words, but the waiter at the back coughed slightly, and his advice was very obvious.

If Tuoba Huan looked carefully at this time, he would find that the waiter was trembling and there was a faint cold sweat on his forehead.

This waiter is Commander Shen - Shen San stayed with Tuoba Huan. Everyone in Emperor Xuanhe's guard camp knew the identity of Commander Shen in the Ranger Army.

The waiter suddenly heard Tuoba Huan's words about asking for marriage, and felt that he would soon be in trouble and his head would be dislocated, and his life would not be long.

Do you know who is in the palace now? ? Can you even say what you want to marry?

Tuoba Huan was sternly rejected by Ning Xuan and blocked by the waiter, so he knew that there was nothing he could do. He had always been able to bend and stretch, and he was always easy-going.

And judging from the anxious look on the waiter's face, his performance was very successful. It is estimated that Commander Shen will come to the post house tonight and catch him and give him a face-to-face talk.

When the time comes... when the time comes, he will hide behind the general, and he will not lose his life.

But he was really not just putting on a show. The young man in white, the military advisor of the Ranger Army, was indeed the most handsome Daqi man Tuoba Huan had ever seen.

"If you look at it again, I will dig out your eyes and feed them to the dogs." Ning Xiuyun held one of Jian Xun's hands to treat the wound, and with the other hand he took out his sword and nailed it to the low table in front of him. .

Tuoba Huan was shaken by Jian Xun's fierce gaze, and subconsciously he seemed to be hiding behind the crowd. As soon as he took a step forward, he remembered that he was the leader at the moment and could only be in front of the crowd, not behind.