Chapter 13

Since that day, Xiu Yun's life has become boring and monotonous, and time has slipped away while checking the records of the southern tour.

There are a lot of records from the southern tour. At normal speed, it would take ten and a half days to read them.

Xiuyun's browsing speed was much faster. He only picked out what he was interested in and read through the files in three to five days.

But seeing what happened later, Xiu Yun also disliked the ubiquitous praise of the previous Zhongshu Ling. Even the comments in the side comments could not alleviate this disgust.

Just looking at these records, an uninformed person might think that Emperor Jiaxing was some kind of wise emperor through the ages.

Although Xiu Yun failed to inherit the memory of the original owner, the disgust that surged up from the bottom of his heart when he mentioned Emperor Jiaxing several times could not be faked. Those emotions did not belong to him, but to the original Crown Prince.

In the evening of that day, Xiuyun closed the last notebook, folded the rice paper he had casually recorded on a few times, ignited it with a candle, and burned the rice paper.

The rice paper gradually turned into ashes under the licks of flames, fell into the teacup, and floated on the water.

Shen San happened to come in at this time. He put the records away, put them back in the wooden box, and then cleaned the mess on the table.

He didn't know what His Highness the Crown Prince recorded on that piece of paper, and the scattered words he had glimpsed couldn't be connected in his not-so-smart mind, and he was completely confused.

After several previous experiences, he has now given up trying to figure out His Highness the Crown Prince's thoughts. As a loyal subordinate, the most important thing is of course to be obedient.

Shen San understands this very well.

Xiu Yun propped up his chin and was bored. The file revealed a lot of information, but it was not of use for the time being.

Without digging out the secrets of the royal family to make condiments, life becomes visibly dull.

He watched Shen San pack his things, and ordered the guards outside the door to put away the book boxes and destroy the tea bowl containing ashes.

Xiu Yun asked casually, "Where is the convoy now? Did anyone traveling with it notice anything unusual?"

Shen Sanyan closed the door firmly, and then answered Xiuyun's question from the starting position: "Someone came to report yesterday. There is nothing unusual about the convoy. Shen Wu also disguised himself well. No one has noticed that Your Highness is no longer here yet." In the convoy."

Xiu Yun nodded, very satisfied with the result.

Shen Wu was a talent discovered by Xiu Yun after he reorganized the guard camp. Not only was this person similar in stature to Xiu Yun, but he was also proficient in onomatopoeia, making him very suitable to help Xiu Yun complete this golden cicada's escape plan.

——The prince always wears a fake face to show off to others, and few people dare to explore what he is like under the skin.

There are civil and military officials in the motorcade, but most of the time, no one will always stick to the prince's side. After all, these people are basically driven to the shelves by Emperor Jiaxing, and they wish they could become transparent people in the motorcade.

Shen Wu disguised himself as the prince and stayed in the convoy to deal with the remaining officials. Shen San was afraid that something would go wrong, so he would send people to contact the convoy every day to bring back some of the movements in the convoy to the prince.