Chapter 6

Jian Xun thought very simply. Zui Feng Tower has always been a luxurious place where rich people from all over the world rush to go and have fun. Even if the Qinghuan inside is not as top-notch as Mr. Yun, the monthly money is definitely more than what Jian Xun has in his pocket. This amount, not to mention that that day he was...

Jian Xun was secretly annoyed for a while. He didn't think too much before going out. He just took the daily money bag and left. At this moment, he was somewhat short of money.

With an inexplicable extra money bag in his hand, Xiu Yun originally wanted to joke: "Did you finally remember that I am worth a lot and want to spend a fortune on it?" 

But then he thought about it and realized that the man in front of him looked like a piece of wood. 

He would take any nonsense he said casually seriously. Last time, he was regarded as a villain who wanted to threaten the other party. This time, when he made fun of him, he might be known as someone who dislikes the poor and loves the rich.

This person can confirm the speculation that he dedicated his life in Yuanye just for money and power.

What a dork.

So Xiu Yun's words came to his lips and he took them back.

He pushed the money bag back into Jian Xun's hand, took out a few coins from it, took it in his hand, and said, "These are enough."

Jian Xun looked puzzled as he watched Xiu Yun walk to a nearby place where he could play. stall.

The stall's business was very prosperous. Many people gathered in front of a shelf and watched a young man standing there flipping the wooden signs strung on it.

The young man moved very quickly at first, with almost no hesitation. Every time he turned over one, the next one always happened to turn out the same suit. The boss was recording the number on the side.

But soon, the young man's movements slowed down, and he couldn't find the corresponding one after turning over a sign. After making three mistakes, the boss knocked on the small gong and drum next to him.

The boss is a young man wearing rich clothes. Although he looks ordinary, his bright eyes reveal some cunningness that belongs to a profiteer.

"Okay - the challenge is over. This young man's final score is 9 pairs. Unfortunately, there is no prize." The boss said with regret in his voice, but his expression was not regretful at all. He looked full of joy in making money.

"Does anyone else want to give it a try? The price is cheap, and you are innocent. You only need 7 copper plates. If you win, you will get a gold ingot——"

Everyone's hidden eyes fell on the box in the stall next to the wooden frame. The box was covered with a layer of red brocade, and a gold ingot was placed on the brocade cloth.

However, when several tall and strong nurses around the boss came forward and glanced at the surroundings with threatening eyes, those unborn covetous hearts were immediately suppressed.

Wealth touches people's hearts, and the words "gold ingot" are an astronomical figure to most people present. But seeing the failure of the most promising young man just now, the people around him hesitated even though they coveted it.

There were whispers at the scene, and a moment later the boss asked loudly: "Is there any other good guy who wants to participate?"

However, after many people stepped forward with confidence, but ended up in despair, the bystanders had lost their hard work. The desire for luck.

"Brother Chen already has the best memory in our group. The rest of us should not join in the fun." 

"No, it's okay. If you have the money, why not go buy a sesame seed cake in front of us to fill your stomach."