Chapter 77

The most dishonest person Shen Qi has ever met in his life is none other than Fu Jing.

The two of them chatted for a long time at the door of the prince's tent. It was useless no matter how she said that she had never seen Jian Xun, that Mr. Jian was in good health and that the imperial doctor said it was nothing serious, and that no noise was allowed in front of His Highness the prince's tent.

Fu Jing, however, seemed to be unable to understand the human words and determined that Jian Xun was in the tent behind him.

"Is it because Jian Xun's injury has worsened that His Royal Highness moved him here? Please be accommodating and let me go in and take a look." Fu Jing was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, pacing back and forth.

He looked a little haggard. In recent days, he had followed the military camp chiefs in the Southern Xinjiang Army to count the trophies seized after taking over the southwest chieftain's territory. This work of No. 180 had been going on for five or six days, and the count had not been completed yet. It was enough. This shows how rich the Southwest Toast's family background is.

Fu Jing would take a break from his busy schedule every day to see Jian Xun who was in a coma. After all, in today's southern Xinjiang, Jian Xun's uncle and master are not here, so Fu Jing is the one who has the closest relationship with Jian Xun.

But every time Fu Jing came here before, he would bump into His Royal Highness the Crown Prince who was guarding Jian Xun's bed. The other person just glanced at him indifferently and stopped talking after talking about Jian Xun's current situation. He was as silent as if he was full of cracks and was about to disintegrate. rock.

Later, Fu Jing understood that it was not a coincidence every time, but that His Highness the Crown Prince had always been with Jian Xun and never left. He had settled on a low couch on the other side of the tent, and outsiders were not allowed to visit except the imperial doctor and Fu Jing. .

No matter when Fu Jing comes, he will be there.

After Fu Jing realized this belatedly, he vaguely realized something was wrong.

This Crown Prince, who is inferior to one person but more than ten thousand people, is the future prince of the Great Qi Dynasty, and a man of great wealth and wealth, but he is unable to take off his clothes for the sake of Jian Xun, who is seriously injured and on the verge of death.

If it had been anyone else, Fu Jing would have ridiculed Jian Xun with "deep affection" after Jian Xun woke up. But this person was the prince, and Fu Jing was puzzled and didn't know where this affection came from.

But thinking about it carefully, Fu Jing felt that there were traces to follow. Why did the prince only choose Jian Xun among all the young talents in Jiangcheng who recommended themselves? Why did the prince admire Jian Xun so much and repeatedly assigned him important tasks? Even when he tampered with the list of the reception banquet, the prince did not pursue it, there may be Jian Xun's reasons for it.

The most important thing is that Jian Xun has long been in love with him, and he once asked him how to express his true feelings to the one he loves. This happened long before Jian Xun and the prince met.

After putting everything together, Fu Jing felt his scalp numb. He deeply believed that Jian Xun could maintain a delicate balance between the prince and the unknown lover. Isn't Jian Xun a romantic genius?

So after discovering that Jian Xun was missing, Fu Jing's first reaction was what the prince had done.

Is it because Jian Xun was in bad condition, and the prince didn't even try to hide it and moved directly to his tent?