Chapter 32

Being stared at by the prince's indifferent eyes, Pei Yan remained calm, lifted up his clothes, and knelt down peacefully. He seemed to be humble, but he turned a blind eye to the prince's anger, and said in a nonchalant manner: "Your Highness, calm down your anger."

Pei Yan stopped talking, and his eyes became cold, as if he was no longer interested in admonishing the prince.

This look is what Pei Yan is used to. The original prince and Pei Yan have always been getting along like this. Pei Yan only mentioned a few things, whether he listened or not, he didn't care about the result.

It's just that the original person thought that Pei Yan was very talented, and he had always let Pei Yan's ideas go by his will, without any opinions of his own.

Ning Xiuyun stared at him and suddenly chuckled: "Pei Qing's kind words and persuasion are just because he knew that the poisoning was a trick of someone with serious intentions. Gu Ruo insisted on investigating, so he fell into the trap of others. Pei Qing was so kind."

Pei Yan raised his eyes in surprise.

The prince's eyes were deep, as if he had already seen through the whole matter.

How could Ning Xiuyun not see that the poisoning had nothing to do with the Jiang family.

No matter how stupid Jiang Xingsong was, he would not poison him when the whole Jiang City knew that the Jiang family was hosting the Feng Feng Banquet, not to mention that this man was a bit clever.

There is no doubt that someone wants to harm the Jiang family, but the question is, who is doing it?

The Jiang family oppressed the people in Jiangcheng and made many enemies, but most of them were civilians who were unable to take revenge. How could these people alone avoid the Jiang family's investigation and poison the dishes of the Jie Feng Banquet?

Ning Xiuyun put one hand on his cheek and analyzed: "If I were the one who poisoned me, I would definitely leave immediately after poisoning. I will not stay in the house waiting to be caught. Let Jian Qing investigate the matter today." The whole story is really embarrassing for him... Master Fu, what do you think?"

As the prince spoke, the conversation suddenly changed and he looked at Fu Rushen who was standing there with an incomprehensible tone.

Asking this question under such circumstances is not so much asking Fu Rushen about Jian Xun's abilities as it is asking whether Fu Rushen is related to the poisoning.

The drunkard's intention is not to drink.

Although Fu Jing was not the one who was directly named, when he heard his father's name in such a nervous moment, his hair stood on end, wondering, could it be that the prince suspected that his father did it?

How is that possible? Fu Jing subconsciously retorted in his mind. He turned to look at Fu Rushen. There was nothing unusual between Fu Rushen's brows, except that his breathing rate had increased slightly.

Fu Jing's heart felt cold. As a son of a man, how could he not see Fu Rushen's strangeness.

The only question in the hearts of everyone present at this moment is: Was Fu Rushen responsible for the poisoning?

But Mr. Fu obviously has a much better psychological quality than Jiang Chenghe. When asked by the prince, he just bowed and said: "Although Jian Xun is not old, he has outstanding abilities. Jian Xun will naturally be able to do the errands entrusted to him by the prince." Try your best to complete it."

Before the poisoner was found, everything was just a guess. Even if the prince asked, Fu Rushen blocked it without leakage. He knew that in this case, the prince could not ask him about his crime.