Chapter 23

Jian Xun...

Jian Xun.

How could it be him?

It is indeed said in the original book that the future emperor was born in Jiangcheng, and later rose from the battlefield in southern Xinjiang and became famous in one battle.

But Ning Xiuyun never expected that the person he fell in love with by chance would actually kill him to prove his enlightenment in the future.

Ning Xiuyun held the word "Jian Xun" in his mouth and chewed it carefully, feeling that everything was just right.

As fate would have it, his only concern with this world was the person destined to send him away.

He suddenly remembered that that night on the city gate tower, he asked Jian Xun if one day he wanted to get everything back on track and sleep underground again, the other party would be willing to give him a ride.

Jian Xun refused at that time.

He regretted for a while, after all, it would be much more satisfying to die under his Xiao Lang sword than to die at the hands of someone he had never met.

But looking back now, Jian Xun might one day put a dagger on his neck again.

Ning Xiuyun leaned into Jian Xun's arms and laughed muffledly.

very nice.

He felt that this was the best ending. I was afraid that only this person could make him happy in life and have no regrets in death.

"What's wrong?" Jian Xun asked with some confusion.

Ning Xiuyun straightened up and looked up at him, his peach blossom eyes were deep and seemed to hide unspeakable emotions.

He put his hand on Jian Xun's cheek, and all the complicated emotions on his body were completely covered up in an instant. He said teasingly: "How come Mr. Jian treats me so sincerely, and you are not afraid that I will betray you?" 

Jian Xun looked serious. He said, "I know you won't."

Ning Xiuyun laughed again. He hadn't felt so happy for a long time. He raised his eyebrows, stretched out his hand to lift Jian Xun's chin, and said, "That's not necessarily true. Say no. If I take your money today, I will be completely defeated tomorrow and go to someone else's bed again..."

Jian Xun raised his hand and squeezed Xiu Yun's hand and said, "No. I don't allow it."

"Nothing is allowed. ?" Xiu Yun asked softly.

"You're not allowed to have sex with others... you're not allowed to." Jian Xun's ears turned red as he repeated the words to stop her.

He didn't mention the box of wealth at all, Xiu Yun could use it as he pleased, but there was only one thing: he couldn't see Xiu Yun being intimate with others.

Ning Xiuyun was happy.

Yeah, I don't even want to hear it. I'm afraid you can smell the vinegar smell from a few meters away.

He narrowed his eyes with a smile and coaxed as if there was honey in his mouth: "Okay, since Jian Lang doesn't allow it, then I won't do it. But since Jian Lang handed over most of his family fortune to me, I'm afraid he won't be able to eat in the future."

Jian Xun was silent for a moment and said, "I'm just an ordinary person. Before I become famous, I can't make you any promises. I only have these external things. I hope you can live a more comfortable and free life." Ning Xiuyun sighed in his heart.

Under the status of Young Master Yun, Zui Feng Tower will always be a behemoth standing between the two of them.

But just a gold-selling cave in Jiangcheng, no matter how mysterious it is, is nothing in Ning Xiuyun's eyes. It is a castle in the air and vulnerable to a blow.