Chapter 70

The original person and Ning Chuqing have indeed not seen each other for more than ten years.

In the original book, Ning Chuqing's maternal ancestor's family was a general. When he was eight years old, he followed his maternal ancestors to southern Xinjiang and never returned to the capital again.

If we look at what is remarkable about Emperor Jiaxing's many years as emperor, he is that he is very good at employing people, especially the generals guarding the border. Given the greatest degree of trust, the Daqi border officers were grateful for the emperor's favor and were the most loyal people to the Jiaxing Emperor.

Ning Chuqing is not only the general guarding southern Xinjiang, but he is also the son of Emperor Jiaxing. He is uniquely treated among the generals guarding the border. Otherwise, how could the name "God of War" be spread so easily? The whole Daqi.

Emperor Jiaxing probably hoped that Ning Chuqing would be loyal to him like other generals. It would be best if the loyalty to the emperor and the admiration for his father were combined to become a useful sword in the hands of Emperor Jiaxing.

On the surface, he was full of praise, but on the inside, he would not let down his guard easily. For this reason, Emperor Jiaxing could only lock up Ning Chuqing's biological mother, Concubine Wen Gui, as an insurance. Only Concubine Wen Gui, who stayed in the capital as a hostage, could Ning Chuqing have a good reputation. The far-reaching present.

Since Ning Chuqing had not been granted the title of king, she naturally would not have had the title of land. According to the laws of Daqi, even if Emperor Jiaxing died, Ning Chuqing could not bring Concubine Wen to the southern border with her, without seeing her alive or dead.

It seems that Emperor Jiaxing not only wants Ning Chuqing to be his sword, but also wants to leave this sword for his original use.

Emperor Jiaxing thought he was sure of victory, but he didn't expect Ning Chuqing to be very clear about his situation and his life experience, so he probably wouldn't look kindly on Emperor Jiaxing and his cheap brother.

This is what Ning Xiuyun guessed.

But the fact is that Ning Chuqing is very calm and not an impatient person at all. Ning Xiuyun could not detect any disgust or fear in him just from looking at each other.

Ning Chuqing was stunned for a moment, and Ning Xiuyun's "Fifth Brother" aggravated the absurd feeling in Ning Chuqing's heart.

The person in front of him turned out to be the current prince Ning Yuan, but how could Ning Yuan look so similar to him? How could this be possible?

Ning Chuqing was shocked, but he quickly adjusted his expression. He bowed and saluted, and said, "Your Highness Wan'an, I didn't expect to meet here in advance." 

"No need to be polite." Ning Xiuyun pointed to Jian Xun, he said, "Jian Xun did it to protect me. I hope Fifth Brother won't blame me."

Ning Chuqing said, "No. I want to thank Your Highness for saving Xuan'er."

Ning Xiuyun meant a lot: "It's also a coincidence. Xuan'er and I have the same eye. It's just a matter of luck."

It's not that we have the same eye. After all, they all look similar.

When Ning Chuqing heard this, her expression became very strange for a moment, as if something incomprehensible happened in front of her eyes, so she had to change the subject: "Xuan'er has always been weak, I want to take him home now, Your Highness can Do you want to go together?"

Ning Xiuyun estimated that Ning Chuqing would prepare a carriage for Ning Xuan. He originally planned to rent a carriage to go to the main city of Southern Xinjiang, but now he saves the trouble.