Chapter 67

In the evening, on the mountain in the eastern suburbs, Jian Xun carried a jar of wine and a transcribed edict as he walked up the mountain road.

He was wearing a plain white gown today, which gave him the air of a romantic scribe. However, the way he carried the wine jar was a little bold, which didn't seem to match the elegant clothes.

Passing through a plum forest, what comes into view are several rows of tombstones. The area where few people have visited over the years is a bit desolate, but the tombs are very clean. The two tombstones in front belong to Jian Xun's parents respectively. There were two plates of fresh tributes.

Someone came before him today.

This land is the ancestral grave of the Jian family. The Jian family has declined, and now only Jian Xun is left. Apart from Jian Xun's father's close friend during his lifetime, the only one who can come to visit the grave is Jian Xun.

Jian Xun's mother came from a prominent family in the capital. In order to marry Jian Xun's father, she severed ties with her family and never saw her relatives again until she died in childbirth.

Today is the death anniversary of Jian Xun's father. Jian Xun could guess who it was that he could come to visit at this time. He carefully cleaned it again before kneeling down in front of the tombstone and kowtowing several times.

Jian Xun knelt on the uneven ground, with his back straight, and whispered: "Father, mother, the child is unfilial. The child already has a beloved, a man, and we can't bring him here for the time being. He... is fine. If the father I will definitely recognize him when I'm alive. Unlike a warrior like me, he is talented and learned, and he lives a free and easy life even if he is in trouble."

He unfolded the imperial edict he had written in his hand and placed it on the ground in front of him.

"Father, the truth of the past has been revealed. His Royal Highness the Crown Prince has sinned on behalf of his father. The edict has been spread throughout Daqi. You can rest in peace." "You said before your death that you did not want me to have anything to do with the Daqi royal

family anymore, but I am incompetent. , without the help of His Highness the Crown Prince, it would be difficult for the past to be brought to justice." 

By coincidence, the guilty edict approved by Jiaxing Emperor Zhu Biyu arrived in Jiangcheng on the anniversary of Jian Xun's father's death, and was posted by Fu Rushen at the top of the bulletin board In conspicuous places, people were sent to explain it word for word every day, without leaving any face to Emperor Jiaxing.

Jian Xun copied a copy word for word and brought it here, hoping that his father could forget the depression in his heart under Jiuquan.

Jian Xun guessed that his father asked him not to worry about his father's past affairs because he knew that even if Jian Xun became a general and became a person below ten thousand people, Emperor Jiaxing might not agree to issue an edict to punish himself.

Nowadays, the times have changed, and Emperor Jiaxing is constrained by the prince, so he issued this edict reluctantly. It is said that in many cities outside Jiangcheng, the edict of sinner was only spread in a small area, and did not cause any big disturbance at all.

Compared with Emperor Jiaxing, the prince's reputation among the people is still relatively weak now.

But the people in Jiangcheng know that the students in Jiangcheng know that the young family master Jian Lang sacrificed his life for the word "fairness". Maybe this is enough.

Jian Xun opened the wine jar, raised his hand and poured it on the ground.

This glass of wine is a tribute to my father who has been wronged for more than ten years. After that, the depression will dissipate, and dust will return to dust, and dust will return to dust.