Chapter 45

Li Fu carried the wine jar through the door and almost broke it.

But looking at the gloomy look in his eyes, he probably even wanted to kill these two people directly.

But in order to maintain the surface calm, he could only pretend to be regretful and said: "Then there is nothing we can do, Yuan Niang, why don't you go prepare the meal." There was a smile on his lips when he spoke, but he could not do it for no reason. It made people feel a sense of gloom, and made Jian Xun, who was watching, frown severely.

Yuan Niang responded calmly and ran back to the courtyard with her head lowered, her movements tight and stiff.

The courtyard was silent for a moment, and Li Fu placed the wine jar on the wooden table in the courtyard.

It seemed that it was originally a dining table, but some sundries had been placed there before, making it look a bit messy.

Li Fu dragged a wooden bench and sat down at the table. He seemed to have no intention of pouring wine.

Ning Xiuyun stepped forward at this moment and asked: "Brother Li, who are you and Yuan Niang...?"

There was a bit of interest and curiosity in his tone, which made Li Fu look up at him in surprise. For a moment, he didn't know who the other party was. I simply like to find out whether these parents are interested in Yuan Niang.

If it was against Yuan Niang... wouldn't his plan still work?

These young men are just sanctimonious. They are obviously attracted to her, but because their lover is nearby and they are concerned about Yun Niang's status, it is difficult to make a move. Then he has to give them a chance.

Li Fu then rolled his eyes and sighed: "Ms. Yuan is my little sister. My parents passed away early, and I raised my little sister." 

What about the liar?

How could a really young girl wear her hair in a woman's bun and still live in the main house with Li Fu?

Ning Xiuyun snorted in his heart. He didn't believe a word Li Fu said.

But he didn't show it on his face. He even brightened his eyes and said, "It's so true. Mother Yuan suffered a lot at that time, right?" 

There was a hint of pity in his tone.

Hearing these words, Jian Xun beside him frequently glanced sideways and looked at the prince suspiciously.

If he hadn't known that the prince had a clear understanding of the current situation, Jian Xun might have been deceived by his acting skills.

But he had the prince to reveal the information in advance, but Li Fu beside him did not. Li Fu nodded frequently with some self-reproach.

"It's my fault that I couldn't provide Yuan Niang with a good life." "

Oh, Brother Li doesn't have to blame himself so much. He will definitely be fine."

Li Fu looked very ashamed and said that he didn't take good care of his little sister. In fact, it looked like Hearing the increasingly distressed tone of the young man in white, he felt that victory was already within his grasp.

The two chatted for a while about Yuan Niang. In order to win Ning Xiuyun's trust, Li Fu confirmed her identity as Yuan Niang's "sister" and even vomited out the other person's childhood experiences.

Ning Xiuyun has always been good at talking to people and talking to ghosts.

Jian Xun stayed aside and listened to the whole process, amazed by the prince's method of playing with people's hearts.