Extra 8

Ning Xiuyun patted Jian Xun's hand in a funny way.

He knew that General Tuoba was just talking.

After all, back in Chengdu, the other party also turned the Hu spy disguised as a dancer into his arms, which shows that General Tuoba treats the two juniors equally.

But Ning Xiuyun still felt a little emotional. General Tuoba was also a sweetheart. Just because he loved his biological mother Yu Chiyu so much, he even protected him with his junior.

Shen San's past few years in the north have not been smooth. Although Ning Xiuyun has the final say in the big decision-making direction, he has to make his own decisions on small matters, one after another, which makes Shen San anxious.

He once believed that this infiltration plan would have to last at least ten years before it could be successful.

It wasn't until General Tuoba was recruited into his own camp that Shen San gained some confidence.

But I didn't expect that General Tuoba was so capable. In just a few years, he turned the north upside down and killed all the royal families of the Tuoba tribe.

Ning Xiuyun had already asked Shen San to investigate General Tuoba. This man's experience was almost transparent and was not carefully concealed. He even took the initiative to tell Shen San some past events in the north.

So after discovering that there were more barbarian spies in the hinterland of Daqi, they all came towards the Rangers, but every time they had small fights, Ning Xiuyun vaguely knew who was doing this.

Ning Xiuyun knew a little about Jian Xun's layout in the north, but there were too many twists and turns, and His Majesty had no need for him in this matter, so Jian Xun did not understand it in depth.

It wasn't until the unification of the north and the envoys from the Tuoba tribe came that Jian Xun realized how big a thing his majesty had accomplished.

But this did not affect Jian Xun's dissatisfaction with this sudden love rival.

Jian Xun said goodbye to his master and his cheap son in silence, expressing his great dissatisfaction with the fact that Tuoba Huan could not be rectified on the spot.

Ning Xiuyun said: "Where does your jealousy come from? General Tuoba is just talking."

"The governance of the north must be carried out step by step, and the leader of the Tuoba tribe cannot be left out in a short time. We will return to the north within a few days, but it will take just a few days to pass with patience."

Jian Xun took a few deep breaths and reluctantly agreed: "I know."

Ning Xiuyun suddenly felt pity and said, "Then let Pei Yan make arrangements as soon as possible and send the envoy to leave the capital within two days."

Jian Xun His heart was about to burst with joy, but his face was still very reluctant: "Okay."

Ning Xiuyun couldn't see through his little Jiujiu, so he nudged his waist lightly: "You just rely on my reluctance... Before General Tuoba leaves, you should have a good time to catch up with his master, do you hear me?" 

"I know." Jian Xun knew he was wrong and nodded repeatedly.

The next day, Pei Yan, who taught Ning Xuan how to handle government affairs, heard the news and almost broke the brush in his hand.

Prime Minister Pei was immediately angry and jealous, feeling that if this continued, Ning Xiuyun would sooner or later become a foolish king because of Jian Xun.

What would happen if Jian Xun became arrogant and tried to taint the imperial power?

Prime Minister Pei pulled out a piece of silk paper and wrote quickly on it. After he finished writing, he handed it over to a member of the ranger army, asking the other party to deliver the paper to the ranger general overnight. The second person must not know about it.