Chapter 78

"Don't look at him."

Jian Xun seemed to understand Ning Xiuyun's meaning from this sentence without any teacher.

Ning Xiuyun cares about his similar appearance to Yuchifeng, cares about Jian Xun's eyes on Yuchifeng, and even more cares about Jian Xun's attitude towards Yuchifeng.

Ning Xiuyun's actions in Zuifeng Tower were all under the banner of "Mr. Yun". When Yuchifeng, the real "Mr. Yun", appeared in front of him, the relationship between them was clouded at this moment with another person's shadow.

Jian Xun stood up and pulled Ning Xiuyun into his arms. He explained: "His handwriting is different from yours. It's a bit bad. It turns out that's the normal level in Zuifeng Tower." 

He had seen Ning Xiuyun's words. After making good calligraphy, Jian Xun actually felt a sense of inconsistency, but at that time his heart was tied to Ning Xiuyun, and he could automatically complete any inconsistency to achieve self-persuasion.

"You have many, many flaws. You have good calligraphy and excellent pen and ink drawings. The boy who is in charge of Maoshi next to you is also a little too respectful to you." 

"You casually talked about how gloomy Zuifeng Tower is, but in fact you didn't say it at all. You take it seriously. You are carefree and unrestrained, not like the people trapped in the building at all. You don't take Jiangcheng family seriously, and even Tianheng nobles are just ordinary people in your mouth." 

"I should have known about you earlier. It's different, but I didn't think about it."

"I only thought about you, I only wanted you. During that time, other than that, I had no other thoughts." It was the first time that

Jian Xun thought so thoughtfully. Trying his best to express his inner thoughts, he went on for a long time but failed to get the point. He could only clumsily and nervously stroke Ning Xiuyun's long hair with his hands.

Ning Xiuyun looked up from Jian Xun's arms. The person who had always been a strategist showed a trace of fear and uneasiness only now in front of Jian Xun.

Ning Xiuyun raised his lips and smiled, his words filled with mockery and masochistic self-deprecation. He said: "If you were poisoned by love on Yuan Ye and met Yuchi Feng, he would also save you. Maybe both of you will also have a future, just like us now."

"I have tried my best to think about how to make you fall for me every minute I spend with you. I am selfish and despicable. I am no different from Yu Chifeng in essence. We both put our own interests at risk and will harm you. Rescue when you are in danger, repay a favor, and let yourself get involved in the plot."

Jian Xun asked in a low voice: "Then tell me, what is your plot? What else can Yu Chifeng do different?"

There was comfort and inducement in his voice, trapping the jealous person in front of him in his arms, causing him to temporarily lose his proud sense and calmness.

Ning Xiuyun struggled to no avail and bit Jian Xun's neck hard. There was a slight smell of blood between his teeth. He wanted to devour the person in front of him, "Of course it's you, you, your heart." , all belong to me, and the love you experience must all be related to me."

Jian Xun had no idea that at that time, he was just a piece of pure white paper in front of Ning Xiuyun, and Ning Xiuyun couldn't wait to see her in front of him. Dye it with your own color.

How interesting it would be to make someone who doesn't understand love go crazy and be obsessed with him. But at that time, Ning Xiuyun, who had always played with the world, never thought that he would also fall into this conspiracy day.