Chapter 21

Seeing Jian Xun's depressed face, Marquis Jingxuan sighed heavily again.

This child had never given him any trouble since he was a child, and now he begged him for the first time. Marquis Jingxuan couldn't bear to let Jian Xun go home disappointed.

The vitality in his body seemed to have suddenly receded, and he remained silent for a long time before speaking again: "It's not that there is no way, it just depends on whether you are willing." In a sudden turn of events, Jian Xun suddenly raised his head and looked at

Marquis Jingxuan expectantly.

Marquis Jingxuan pondered for a moment and then asked, "Do you know about the prince's southern tour?"

Jian Xun's joy faded a bit when he heard this, and he hesitated: "I heard a little bit. I heard that the governor has entered Jiangcheng?"

Marquis Jingxuan nodded and said meaningfully: "Guan Maoshi is different from the one in the rumors. I'm afraid this is just to deceive others. I'm afraid there are other arrangements hidden behind." 

Jian Xun recalled. After reading what he saw in Zui Feng Tower tonight, he was skeptical of his uncle's judgment.

He looked torn, wondering whether he should tell all his experiences to Marquis Jingxuan.

In addition, Jian Xun really did not want to have anything to do with the royal family or the court. He had made such a decision from the moment the Jian family fell into loneliness.

The method proposed by Marquis Jingxuan may be feasible, but it goes against Jian Xun's bottom line.

Looking at his expression, Marquis Jingxuan knew that he was upset, so he comforted him: "I know you don't want to be involved with the Tian family, and you don't care about fame and fortune, but if you really want to marry Zuifenglou, the prince will be Your only chance. If you can get help from the prince, there is still room for change."

Jian Xun clenched his fists and said coldly: "How can people from the Tian family take a fancy to a nobody like me, rather than trying to please the prince? , I might as well go to the Southern Xinjiang Barracks."

When Jian Xun thought about being humble in front of the royal family, he felt disgusted for no reason, and he didn't feel that his temperament would be appreciated by the royal family.

Instead of flattering the prince, Jian Xun wanted to go into battle and kill the enemy. At least the fifth prince of the current dynasty who was in power in southern Xinjiang was an iron-faced king of hell who only valued military achievements and ignored human feelings.

The current prince was the direct descendant of the Jiaxing Emperor, and he was known to be mediocre. Even Marquis Jingxuan recognized his mediocrity, which showed that the prince really had no hidden clumsiness at all.

However, Marquis Jingxuan shook his head and said with determination: "Even if you become a great general like my grandfather, you may not be able to make Zuifenglou let go." 

"And the confidants around the prince, In addition to the governor Guan Maoshi, there is also a companion, but there is no one available in terms of military commanders. At that time, I will contact Mr. Fu and recommend you to the prince." 

Jian Xun knew that his uncle could do it even if he did not leave home. The situation in Daqi is very likely to be guessed.

Back then, the fifth prince was demoted to Southern Xinjiang. Everyone thought that the fifth prince had no chance of succeeding to the throne. But who would have thought that in just a few years, the fifth prince would have seized the military power in Southern Xinjiang and become a powerful contender for the throne.