Chapter 4

Xiu Yun knew that this man would come back to get the jade pendant, so he specially placed the jade pendant on the dressing table and waited.

He raised his head and looked at the person who came. The two looked at each other and were speechless for a moment.

Xiu Yun saw a little panic in these eyes.

He chuckled lightly and said, "Although this window faces the back street, if you stand for a long time, someone will notice it. How will you explain it then?"

Xiu Yun raised his eyebrows and looked quietly in front of him to take it. People who just run away from things, but rabbits are much smarter.

I saw the man in front of me murmuring on his lips a few times and said, "It's inconvenient..."

Xiu Yun said, "We already have skin-to-skin contact, so why do you still feel like you're meeting a savage beast when you see me?" 

"No." The man retorted, He looked away from Xiu Yun, his voice was a little hoarse, and his eyes quickly turned around the room, as if he was looking for something.

Xiu Yun groaned and understood: "You are afraid that there are guests in the house. Don't worry. You are the only one here tonight. I won't entertain anyone else." "I didn't...! Forget it." Jian Xun

knew He wasn't very articulate, let alone facing this person he was ashamed to see again. He couldn't explain clearly, so he simply shut up.

Under the moonlight, the ears seemed to be stained with a faint red color.

Xiu Yun took the jade pendant from Jian Xun and stepped aside to make way for the open space.

Jian Xun didn't stop him. After struggling for a moment, he stepped over the window eaves and entered the house.

Xiu Yun walked slowly to the table, turned around to look at him, shook the thing in his hand, and asked, "Is it important?"

Jian Xun nodded and replied, "It's a gift from the elders."

"On the bed. When I found it, I thought it was the prostitution money you left behind." Xiu Yun put the jade pendant on the table, and then changed the subject: "Young masters are brave, and they carry such an important thing with them at all times. In this way, this is the third time we have met."

Jian Xun frowned slightly, a little confused: "Three times...?"

His attempt to assassinate Jiang Chenghe failed last night. He mistakenly entered here and counted it once. Seeing him again tonight counts as the second time. Where does the third time start?

"Young master, I don't remember. Let me help you recall it. The night before Shangyuan, Xuan Qing Temple." Xiu Yun walked up to Jian Xun and reached out for the saber on his waist.

Xiu Yun still remembers the feeling when this ice blade was pressed against his neck. The smell of death was particularly strong, which made him yearn for it.

That feeling would probably be something he would never forget for the rest of his life.

The three words "Xuan Qing Guan" seemed to take Jian Xun back to the eve of the Yuan Dynasty.

It was a bloody night.

Before that, Jian Xun had already collected evidence from various places that the temple owner of Xuanqing Temple had raped civilian girls, killed people and set fires. However, the temple owner had colluded with the Jiang family and had the backing of the powerful family members. Even though Jiangcheng County Sheriff knew what was going on. I can only turn a blind eye.