Chapter 4

Lucy's pov
Tim? Another Caleb? Angela? Chris? My mind spirals, he could just be early right... right? I walk towards the door one step at a time. It can't be Tim or Angela they always knock and then shout to me. My heart beating faster, my breathing becoming more irregular by the second.
" Lucy, it's Chris" Chris shouts.
Just for a second a split second I felt a relief. I go to open the door
"Oh hey.." unsure what to say as I open the door wider for him to enter.
He comes rushing in, closing the door behind himself. He takes hold of the back of my head before placing his lips on mine, kissing me just for a second.
"God I missed you and them lips" he says before kissing me again.
I pull back, this is too rushed. I can't make out with him, I can't sleep with him. He will see my scars, the tattoo, I don't know if I'm mentally ready enough to give my body to someone, to be vulnerable around them. He's just not...
"What's wrong babygirl? I thought we got on well?" He asks in a confused tone.
"It's nothing I just don't know you that well.. I don't wanna rush these things" I say quickly before I even realise what I'm saying.
"You'll soon know me too well" he says as he smirks.
You'll soon know me too well.. that sentence keeps going round and round in my head. It's almost too familiar. Suddenly I remember. The hospital, when Caleb took me. Id woken up and saw Tim sitting there. He'd brought me my favourite sandwich.

Flashback lucys pov
I open my eyes looking around seeing all the machines attached to me. I glance to my side and see Tim. He asks how I am, holding my hand. I felt this overwhelming feeling of being safe. I say "you know what I really fancy.." and he cuts me before I can say another word " a veggie sandwich with extra pickles" he smiles handing me the sandwich.
"You know me so well" I smile taking the sandwich from him. "Too well" he says as he smiles in a charming way.

Lucy's pov
I try to brush it off maybe it's just a coincidence. I take him to the sofa and we decide to sit there and watch a show on Netflix. He puts his arm around, i flinch for a second. He doesn't notice, I try to lay my head on his chest but it doesn't feel right. I don't know why, I can't put my finger on it.

Chris pov
We're sat there, i place my arm around her, I notice her flinch but I don't allow her to know that. She needs to know I'll be in control of this whole situation, and the relationship going forward. If I jump to her flinching or her emotional side right now it'll defeat the whole purpose. In every relationship I've ever been in, I'm always in control but something about Lucy is different. She's more vulnerable than the other girls, she's been through a lot. I know this as I searched her up, yeah she may be a cop but she was clearly stupid enough to fall for Caleb. It'll be a dream.
"Now Lucy, I know it's obvious I came here to see you, because I find you attractive. Your body is just perfect and if I'm honest, I can't sit here watching this show with you knowing how hard you're making me...you want to take things slow I get that but you should at least be helping your man relief himself." I say to her staring into her eyes to make her feel intimated and insecure. I reach one hand down to my jeans unzipping them before lifting up to move them down. My dick is hard, up right just slightly showing above my boxers. My boxers the only thing keeping it down.

Lucy's pov
I stare at him as he's saying this.. my heart beating quicker.. "Chris.. i..." i stumble over my words unsure what to say. Before I can say another word, he pushes my head so I'm leaning over him, directly looking at his dick.
"Go on Lucy, relieve your man" he says as his tone begins to get louder and angrier.
I can tell he's getting frustrated.. I move his boxers down. Allowing his dick to be out. I place my hand around his dick slowing gliding them up and down. I hear him groaning. I keep going. This feels so wrong, I feel panicky, I don't want to do this. I want Tim to turn up... tim. Did i really just think about Tim coming here to rescue me once again. I can't..
I suddenly feel his hand, his large defined strong hand slap me across the face. My cheek immediately stings going red.
" That's not going to cut it!" He shouts angrily as he he grabs my face and shoves his dick into my mouth. I freeze. He grabs my breast over the top I was wearing playing with it as he moans.

Chris pov
Oh look it's working, she's gonna be so easy. She's gonna be getting fucked by tomorrow if she takes orders like this and allows me to take control and slap her. She doesn't realise this makes me harder for her, her stopping playing with my dick and not sucking me hard enough means I just have more control as I can make her do anything I want her to. I grab her head forcing her head to go up and down on my dick faster. I moan. And groan. Her mouth is so warm and tight. I feel my dick throbbing ready to cum.
"You ready for this Lucy?" I smirk as I release my load into her mouth. I watch as I see her struggle, my warm cum dripping down the side of her face. God her mouth must be small. I imagine how tight she is down there too. I lift her head up forcing her mouth to be closed. "Swallow it! You don't spit it you hear me? Im not letting go till I see you swallow it".

Lucy's pov
I feel his load in my mouth, his grip around my mouth gets tighter. I try to pull back but I can't. I decided I don't have a choice. I swallow it, he lets go and i start coughing. I feel my eyes fill up, suddenly I feel him climb on top of me. He sits there completely naked from the waist down, his dick prodding my stomach. His lips pressed heavily against mine. One of his hands around my neck, the other still playing with my breast. He eventually stops and moves back over pulling his boxers up and puts his jeans back on.
"God you're such a good girl aren't you Lucy, I hope I didn't scare you. That wasn't my intention, you're just so unbelievably hot, every inch of you is perfect and you made me and my guy - glancing down at his dick- so every turned on. I hope you realise how you incredible you are. To relief me and him. You're so good with your mouth. You should take all over this as a compliment babe. Now babygirl I must be going home now, I'll see you tomorrow" he kisses me on the lips before leaving a hickey behind on my neck. He then head out of the door.
I sit there. Unable to move, to do anything other then stare forward. I can't even process what has just happened. Maybe he's right. It's a compliment. He's showing me interest, telling me how perfect my body is, how beautiful I am, how much he can't resist me. I caused that affect on him. But my god was i scared. I didn't know what he was going to do to me. I get up and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brush my teeth and as I stare as myself in the mirror I see the hickey on my next, the state of my hair from when he grabbed me, the hand print bruise forming on my face. I brush my hair gently, and cleanse my face. I walk into the bedroom getting changed into a tank top and a pair of shorts before climbing into bed. I look at the time. 6:45
How long was he doing all this to me for. I should be relieved that's as far as it went.  Maybe that's how relationships are suppose to be. My phone vibrates
-1 new notification-
I click on it
Tim : Hey look I'm sorry about this morning. I just wanted to look out of for you but I know you can handle yourself. You're strong. But please don't forget I am here for you whether you want to believe or not. That goes for everyone at the station too. I hope you had a good day with who ever it was. I'll see you in the morning.
I read it, I feel guilt. For the way I reacted this morning slamming the door in his face, for being so off but he simply just doesn't get it. Part of me wants to open up to him, to hug him. He was the one who saved me after all, the one i reached out to hug when I was pulled from the barrel, the one at the hospital who got me the sandwich without me asking because he knows me so well, the one who comes by every morning to check in on me. Suddenly.. maybe he's obliged to do all this, what if it's Grey making him check in. What if he doesn't actually care. Millions of thoughts running through my head.
I click to reply.
Lucy: yeah it was good thank you, and no worries.
Gosh that's blunt and I lied to him.. I mean it wasn't good but it could have been worse..