Chapter 118

Lucy's pov
Tim...Tim...
Pinky..promise...
Come on..
My eyes spring open, my vision a little hazy almost like looking out of a fish bowl.
His hand stroking  just above my underwear, the other firmly placed on my breast under my top. His breath pressing against my skin, his fingers grabbing onto the fabric of my underwear. Goosebumps covering my whole body.
"A police officers pussy is going to be mine" he says chuckling. I notice the handcuffs to my side, the gun on the floor by the door frame. He slides his finger inside me.
"Your tight, I hope you can handle my big cock" he says chuckling as I hear him messing with his belt.

I reach forward with all my strength kicking him off me, punching him in the face as I push him onto his back.
"Chris...you...are under...arrest.." I say struggling to breathe, struggling force a sentence. I grab the handcuffs leaning over him, practically sitting on him. My vision keeps going back every few seconds.
He starts trying to kick back but I just manage to get the cuffs on him. "Anything..you do...say will...be...used against...you...in the...court...of law..." I say as sit closing my eyes for a brief second. Trying to gain some of my energy back.
"GET THE FUCK OFF ME. I WANTED US TO HAVE FUN YOU KNOW YOU WANTED IT" He says screaming at me as he starts to wriggle around trying to get me off him.
I grab the pepper spray from my belt pointing it at him. "stop" I say and he just lays still for a second before he starts moving again.
I spray him and he screams.

"Stay there!" I say as firmly as I can, as I try to stand up pulling up my underwear and trousers. I stop, trying to keep conscious. I see the blood on the floor.
"Lucy we are coming in" a voice radios through. "You'll be okay" another voice radios.
Shit.
I grab Chris by the cuffs, pulling him up. Almost falling backwards.
Come on Lucy.
Pinky promise.
I walk him to the bedroom as I lean over gently picking the baby up.
"Shh you're okay" I say softly, keeping one hand on Chris cuffs keeping him a safe distance from the baby.
The baby stops crying almost instantly.
I can't breathe.
I need to make it outside.
I grab my radio.
"7 Adam-100 suspect in custody code 4" I radio through breathlessly, as I walk towards the front door opening it.

The cool air grazes over my face. The moon shining onto my face. The blue lights from the cars flashing consistently. 5 armed officers surrounding the building. Angela, Grey, Thorson stood staring at us.
"Go go go" Grey tells Thorsen and the armed officers to come take Chris. I let go of him passing him to one of the officers as they walked up the steps towards the front door. I grab onto the banister, keeping my balance as I step down a step.
"Lucy!!" Angela and Grey scream at me as they come running towards me. I just smile softly at them.
I'm so tired and out of breath. 
"I'm so glad you're okay!" Angela says as she gets to me.
"A stubborn fighter aren't you Chen" Grey says chuckling slightly.
"Shit youve been shot Lucy!" Angela exclaims as she looks me up and down. "Come on let's get you in this ambulance" Grey says as he takes hold of one hand and Angela grabs hold of the other.
"Lucy? Hey?" Angela says worriedly as we take a step down.
"Mhm" I mutter.
"Come on Lucy keep talking to me. You're nearly at the ambulance." Angela says.
"Chen?" Grey says looking at me.
My legs feel shakier each time I take a step.