Chapter 39

Lucy's pov
"I can't believe we go back tomorrow baby" i say as I'm sat cuddled into Tim on the sofa.
"I know baby, I think we should have an early night. It's 6pm now. Are you sure you're still okay with going? You can always say you aren't ready" he asks me looking at me as he places his arm around me.
"I'm sure baby, but I think we should go to bed now" as I say as I lean in kissing Tim passionately on the lips, placing my hand on his chest.
"Mhm is that so" he says as immediately picks me up and carries me bridal style into the bedroom. He gently places me on the bed, I immediately place my arms around his neck leaning in kissing him. He slides his hand over my arse as he moves me further up the bed. He pulls back and starts kissing me on the neck. I let out a soft moan in his ear which only turns him on more. I place my hands under his top as I pull it over his head. I look down at his muscular defined body. "Mmm" I say moaning while he's kissing my neck and moving to my chest. As I move my hand down his chest, down to where his shorts are, he moves one hand from around the back of my neck to the inside of my top. I feel his hand going up towards my breasts. My heart starts racing, I breathe deeper. I move sitting on my knees as Tim lays down. I pull his shorts off and his boxer. His dick springs up, each time I'm still shocked by his size. I instantly place my hands around the base of his dick gliding them up and down. I hear him groaning, he moves his hand to move the hair out of my face while he places one on my arse. "Fuckk lucy" he groans. As I place my lips around the tip slowly taking more and more of his dick in. I then pull up and I kiss him. "I'm ready baby" i say between kissing.
He instantly stops.
"Lu I've got no condoms and you've got work tomorrow you don't want to be walking a bit off tomorrow do you?" He says as he squeezes my arse.
"Well it's a good job I'm on the pill now and I've got the day off" i say smiling at him as I place my hand on his chest. "I told grey that I needed to have a day at home while you're at work to make me feel comfortable about being away from you" i say smiling.
"Smart I like that baby, almost as much as I'd like to go further" he says as he pulls me closer.
I pull top up revealing a dark blue lacy bra, this was the first time Tim was seeing my body too.

Tim's pov
The way she lifted her top up to reveal these big, beautiful breasts sitting in this dark blue lacy bra. I knew they was big but to see them like this, turned me on. I could feel myself growing. I saw the DOD tattoo on her ribs but as much as it wasn't nice to see I didn't bring attention to it. "Fuck" i groan, as I place my hands on her neck slowly moving them down over her breasts, feeling every part of her. I reach my hands around her back and unclasp her bra. I  watch her breasts fall as the bra comes off.
"What baby" she says as she lays down. I feel my breaths getting irregular, my heart racing. "You're just so hot babe" I say as I kiss her passionately moving down her neck to her chest, and then to her breasts. Kissing them.

Lucy's pov
I see Tim moving down as he kisses me and I let out these moans, he makes me feel so pretty. I can't get over how this man loves me and my body but I'm too in the moment to think about it. I place one hand on the bed holding onto the bedsheet and one in his hair. At this point I'm laid on my back and he's kneeled into between my legs, leaning over me. I see him getting closer to my shorts.. "you sure baby" he says as he looks up at me. "I'm sure baby" i say reply back. Him making sure I'm still comfortable with all this makes me feel so much more turned on, and he somehow looks hotter. I feel him sliding down my shorts to reveal the marching dark blue underwear. He glances up at me, as he moves his hand from my lower stomach to my inner thigh. Moving his hands slowly. I moan softly. He moves his head towards my inner thigh kissing as he moves his way up. I lift my legs up to help him as he takes off my underwear. This was it..
he lifted one hand up toward my hand taking hold of it, as he placed his mouth against my pussy, he placed his tongue inside and starts moving his tongue around. "Mmm fuck" I moan, I take hold of his hand. I scrunch the bedsheet with my other. He moves his tongue towards my clit as he starts sucking on it. "Mmm baby" i moan. He moves his head away. "Lucy you're so wet and you taste incredible... you're so tight" he says as places his finger inside. "Ohhh" I moan. He starts fingering me, increasing the pace. He squeezes my hand to check I was okay. As much as him fingering me is really tuning me on, I can't help but feel this panic about what Chris did. I knew Tim wouldn't but I couldn't shut it off. "Tim" i mumble.
He immediately stops and looks at me. "You okay?" He says looking at me.
"Sorry.. it just panicked me after everything.." I say mumbling.
"Lucy you don't need to apologise. Do you want to stop?" He says as squeezes my hand.
"No you're good baby but why don't I treat you now" i say as I sit up. He moves towards me and I place his dick in my mouth and slowly start sucking on him and I hear Tim groaning. After a couple of minutes I take his dick out of my mouth.
"Baby you look so hot" he says.
"You've grown somehow" i say smiling.
"Because you turn me on Lucy, you genuinely look incredible." He says as i lay back down on the bed taking hold of the bedsheet again.
"I'm ready" i say looking at him and I see this smile on his face appear as he moves back in between my legs. He instantly moves his face towards my pussy and starts licking me out again.

Tim's pov
I lick her pussy heading towards her clit. And man is she wet and so tight. She looks fucking unreal, and she's said she's ready, part of me is nervous because I've never took someone's virginity. And I don't want to ruin this moment for her because she can't get it back. I move my mouth away and I line the tip of my dick with her pussy. I look at her, she's laid there looking so effortlessly beautiful. "Baby.. you okay" i say to make sure she's a 100% sure. "If you aren't ready it's okay" i say.
She smiles "I'm sure baby just nervous." She says nervously so I instantly take hold of her hand. I slide the tip of my dick into her wet and tight pussy, sliding it out and each time I slide back in. She makes this soft little moans each time and I can see the slight pressure she's feeling in her face.

Lucy's pov
I gasp at first when his tip goes in. I look down watching as our body's intertwine with each other, seeing more and more of his dick sliding inside me. I feel this pressure the further he goes in, but also this immense pleasure. "Mm" I keep moaning as I bite the bottom of my lip. I grip the bedsheets the further he goes in. "He really is bradford sized huh" i say between moans. I hear Tim groaning. "Fuck Lucy you're so tight" he says as slides the whole of dick inside. "Fuck mhmm" I say as I look down and see he's all the way in. 

Tim's pov
I slide my dick all the way in, "fuck Lucy you're so tight" i groan. I lean forward and kiss Lucy on the lips passionately. "I love you" i say in between kissing her. "I.. love you too" she says as she starts moaning as i start moving my dick in and out of her. The sounds of our skins colliding together, the sound of her wet pussy against my hard dick, my groans and her little moans just turn me on. I increase my speed slowly, I see her with her head rolled back moaning, holding the bedsheet in her hand, and my hand in the other. She looks unreal, her hair just naturally laid around her. I feel myself about to cum.
"Fuckk.. lu im gonna.." I say in between groaning.
"It'sss... you can cummm" she says moaning.
I thrust in and out three times releasing my cum inside her. "Fuckk" we both moan. I leave my dick in for a second as I lean forward and kiss her again.
I slide my dick out and look at her for a second. I see my cum dripping out of her, I notice the blood on my dick from where I broke her hymen.

Lucy's pov
I feel his warm cum dripping out of me, it feels so nice. He leans forward and kisses me, i kiss him back panting from being out of breath. As he slides his dick out of me, I feel my body just sink into the bed. I slide my hand down, playing with the cum that's falling out me. I look at him as he's stood there looking at me so intently. "Baby?" I say panting.
"Sorry baby you just look so beautiful" he says smiling as he comes and lays next to me pulling me in and bringing the duvet over us. He wraps his arms around me and we just sink into each other.
"I love you Lucy, and I'm so proud of you." He says as he kisses my cheek.
"I love you too, thank you for being so understanding about all of this and being so gentle and listening when I felt panicky" i say as I kiss him gently on the lips.
"Baby you don't have to thank me, thank you for letting me do this. Of course I'd listen baby. Are you okay" he asks.
"I am, it's really done isn't it? The blood?"
I ask looking at him.
"Yeah it is baby, but the pressure won't be there next time. But your legs may be wobbly when you walk to to the bathroom to have a shower" he says smirking.
"With your size I'm sure that will be every time" I say smiling as I get out of bed. He slaps my arse as I leave the bed. And I head into the shower. I feel the hot water hitting my face, for once I don't feel the need to scrub my skin like I did with Chris. I just couldn't believe I had actually lost my virginity. And I had lost it to him. I get out of the shower, brushing my teeth and I climb back into bed. He kisses me as soon as I get in. We cuddle up and we eventually nod off to sleep.