Chapter 44

Lucy's pov
12:45 am. 15 minutes till this all goes down. The door sounds like it's going to break down. I head to the door, "yo geez chill" i say as I open it.
"Don't you tell me to chill now get your arse in the car it's go time" the brother says as he puts his arm around me walking me to the car. He shoves me in the back seat of his truck, one of the crew members is there with a gun pointing at me.
I feel a bit of panic but I know that this person I'm playing would be a bit freaked out too so I don't worry.
"Heyy.. er what's this all about?" I stutter as the car the starts moving heading towards the abandoned.
"Don't you worry that pretty arse of yours. It's just a precaution" he says smirking. "But we need to set one thing straight. You respect me. And as far as this rival is concerned you're my bitch so you act like it. The second you do me wrong that bullet lemar is putting to your skull right now will go straight through you. You understand" he says placing his hand on my thigh.
"Understood." I say. Fuck Lucy.. you can't let him touching your thigh through you off. You need to get Chris out of your mind. You need to focus. We arrive at the abandoned warehouse and he grabs me by the arm and drags me out of the car. There's two other cars, 5 men on the rival side. Two with guns. I'm stood in the middle of it all with the leaders arm around my arse squeezing it. And lemar stood next to me with the gun.
"You wasn't lying my friend when you said she was a beauty" the other leader says as he comes forward kissing me on the cheek.
"Yo bro step back that's my girl. You get her when you give me them drugs. All £200,000 worth." He says and lemar points his gun at the leader.
This causes one of the other gang members on the opposite side to put their gun at mateo (the gang leader, brother). 
Shit this isn't what we thought. What does he mean I'm going with them. I look at Mateo confused.
"Sorry baby I forgot to tell you" he says as he squeezes my arse. "But don't worry you ain't actually going with them, but it means I get £200,000 worth and only have to pay £150,000" whispers in my ear.
"Now get your lame ass men to give me them drugs" Mateo states.
"Show us the money" the leader says.
One of the of the gang members comes over with the bag full of money, he opens it and throws it in the middle.
"Drugs now!" Mateo shouts. "Or she gets it" he says as Lemar puts the gun to my head.

Greys pov
Angela, Nyla and myself have been watching this since it kicked off at 12:45.
"Anyone got a clear shot" Grey radios
"Negative Sir" officer replies
"Negative sir" Nyla replied
"Negative sir" Angela replied.
Shit.
"7- Adam 80 are you nearby to the abandoned warehouse, Devon road" i radios
"Approx 9 mins sir" Thorsen replied.
"Okay get here asap. Anyone near by" i radios.
"7- Adam 100 it's Bradford I'm 2 mins away" Tim radios.
"Alright get here asap" i radio through.
"Grey go to channel 8" Angela radios.
I change to radio 8.
"Sir bradford coming here isn't going to be a good idea. He's gonna flip when he sees this. Do you think he can keep his calm" Angela radios
"He's going to have to. He has to remain professional we can't have him blowing her cover. They find out and that is it." I radio through.
"7- Adam 100 Bradford I need you to come with sirens off, park at the east side of the building. I'm in a black van, tinted windows. LJ72 HPR is the reg. copy?" I radio through to him
"Copy sir" Tim radios back through.

Lucy's pov
I feel the gun pressed against the side of my head, Mateos hand squeezing my arse. Fuck. Come Lucy get your head in this.
"Babyyy.." i whisper as I put my hand around Mateo.
"Nah come on she ain't worth it, look how soft she is" the other gang leader says. And he turns to leave.
"Excuse me?! Who the fuck are you calling soft?!" I shout at him and he spins around. All the other gang members on the rival turn their guns at me. At this point I have Lemar with his gun to my head and 3 rival gang members guns pointing at me.
"Yo bitch what the fuck did you say?" He says as he spins around. I feel Mateo putting his hand down my joggers feeling my arse even more. I can't tell at first whether he's warning me to shut it or keep going. It wasn't till i glanced down and saw that he was getting hard. So it was just because strong women clearly turned him on but that doesn't help me gage what to do. I need him to get Lemar to either put his gun down or I need to get this rival gang leader to show the drugs. I can't get him to show them if he doesn't go along with this.
"Did I stutter? Your weak ass stood there telling him that I'm weak. I didn't realise it was all about you today. We came for the drugs now. You promised us drugs right?" I say sternly.
"Yes in exchange for your arse and £150,000" he says walking towards me.
Great. Confession from both parties. Unlawful weapon. Intent to kill. £200,000 in drugs confirmed. Nah I need to push for the drugs to be seen. I need this is to work.

Angela's pov
I see them all pointing their guns at Lucy, Lemar with his gun against Lucy's head. Mateo with his hand now in her joggers squeezing her arse. Fuck. None of us have a clear shot. We need another officer because if we shoot now we can only get 4 of them leaving one of them with a clear shot on Lucy. Even with another officer this is risky. We need to get Lemar at least. He's got the cleanest shot on her.
"Grey." I radio through.
"Lopez go on" he says.
"How far is Tim?" I radio through.
"1 minute out, he's gonna flip. She can handle this right?" Grey says
"Sure hope so, she seems collected still she isn't giving her warning sign she must see a way out of this. Don't go in yet" i reply. This better be the right choice.
"Detective are you sure? Harper?" Grey says.
"No she's right. She isn't giving her warning sign that she needs help so hold back for now. Just keep Tim in your van. They spot him or he says anything and it's over" Nyla says.

Tims pov
I get out to the shop, ducking as I run into the van. I see Grey looking at the cameras. I see red. This guy stood with his hand down her joggers feeling Lucy's arse, another with a gun to her head. And then 4 other men with their guns pointing at her. The one I assume is the rival leader walking towards her. I hear the audio of what's happening plus all the radio chatter. I feel my heart racing like never before, it felt like looking at her as she jumped off that bridge, like I couldn't stop it.
"Grey what are you doing?! Why aren't you getting her out? She should have been pulled way before this." I shout at him.
"Bradford! I'm your superior officer. I understand how this looks but she's got this. If she pulls this off she's got two gangs off the street, £200,000 worth of drugs off the street, and at least 7 guns. She hasn't pulled her warning sign that she needs help. We can't go in shooting because we haven't got a clear shot. It leaves one man able to shoot her with a clear shot. More than likely the one with the gun to her head." Grey replies firmly.
" the bruise on her face? The strangulation marks on her? Nah I'm going in. She needs out. She's proved herself but this is too far" i reply back.
"Bradford. You are not to leave this van till I say. They or her spot you and it's over. We see the drugs and we go in. You can take her in but you need to stay professional or you don't go in. Understood?" Grey says sternly.
"Sir" I reply angrily.
"You leave not only will Lucy get shot but your job will be gone because you will have put an undercover officer in danger plus all of us here watching over. I understand you love her and the issues you had before she went in but this is not acceptable Bradford" grey replied.
"Fuck okay" i say as I punch the side.
"Get it out now Tim not when we go in there. I want you to listen to how she handles herself and this because then maybe you'll see she can handle it and that she isn't like Isabelle."
Grey says as he turns Lucy's mic up.
"Tim is in the van. Under control" grey says over the radio to Nyla and Angela and you can hear them sigh in relief.

Lucy's pov
"Yeah correct now he asked you nicely to show the drugs but now I'm asking you. And you don't want to get on my wrong side cos you won't be getting this pretty arse like you said. So get one of them weak ass men to get the drugs" I say staring straight at him.
"Ahh the fiery side of you is out" he says smirking.
"Bet you're good in bed aren't you" he says smirking again.
I glance at Mateo, "tell him" I say as I bite my lip.
"Oh yeah she's good in bed if you follow what she says" Mateo says as he pulls his gun out and moves his hand from my arse down towards my vagina.
I breath in. Shit. Lucy come on. He's not Chris. No I don't know what he's capable of but come on.
"Drugs now" I say firmly.
"Yo get them drugs out the van" he says to one of the gang members. The gang leader grabs hold of my hand and drags me toward him but as he does Mateo slides his finger inside my vagina.
I see the anger in Mateos eyes.

Tims pov
"Grey what is going on?! He just put his hand inside her, he isn't gonna let that other guy take her so easy now. She needs out now!" I scream.