Chapter 33

Tim's pov
It's been a few hours since Grey left, he had let us know that we was able to leave the house which was a relief. It also meant I could do what I was planning to do. After the conversation I had Lucy it just clarified everything. I watched the game with Lucy, she didn't eat much for lunch but it was something and I could work with that.
"Baby I'm going to have a shower" i say as head to the bathroom.
"Okay babe" she replies as she heads into the bedroom.
I close the bathroom door, and I put the shower on so Lucy doesn't suspect anything. I grab my phone making a group chat with everyone in but Lucy.
Tim: hey guys
Angela: what's going on
Tim: So can we keep a secret?
Angela: definitely
Nyla: ooo baby Chenford
Celina: I'm in what's going on
Grey: from who?!
Luna: lucy obviously wade😂
Grey: oh
Tim: no it's not baby Chenford Nyla. Keep your hair on. But it is about Chenford.
Angela: I knew it! Wesley cough up
Wesley: yes babe
Tim: seriously?!
Angela: yes keep this going I'll be very rich soon🤭
John: go on Tim
Tim: so I'm going to ask Lucy to be my girlfriend tomorrow, we're going to the beach but I want you all to be part of it. So I need you all to be there but be discreet. When I ask her I want you all to come running down and we can all celebrate together.
Celina: aww that is adorable. I'll be there
Nyla: aww look Tim's going soft
Grey: I'm happy for you son.
Angela: ooo I have an idea
Tim: do I dare ask?
Grey: Do tell Angela.
Angela: so we all agree with Chenford what if we all turn up in t shirts that says Chenfords official?
Grey: now I like the sound of that
Bailey: ooo now that's a cute idea
Nyla: im on it! Send your sizes and I'll get them sorted☺️
Tim: you know what. I'll give you that. 
John: agreed that's a good idea.
Celina: what about a cute photo of them on it?
Nyla: I've got just the one🤭😉
Tim: oh geez. Right guys I'm gonna have to go as she thinks I'm in the shower. Give me good luck.
Thorsen: good luck mate
Celina: good luck
Grey: you won't need it son.
Angela: I agree with grey.
I put my phone down and get into the shower. I get out and get dried throwing on a short sleeve top and some shorts on as it's the middle of summer. I head out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I see lucy sat there in the bed, she's changed her outfit. She's wearing this cute little grey tank top and some black shorts.

Lucy's pov
I see him walking in as im sat on the bed, i immediately get up. I go onto my tip toes and immediately kiss him. Placing my hands around his neck. I feel his strong muscular hands lift me up from just under my arse and I wrap my legs around him. "Baby you look incredible with your damp hair" i say smiling at him. He pulls back, and lifts my head up to look at him, "not as incredible as you do right now, baby shall we go to the beach tomorrow" he says as he leans back into kiss me. "I'd like that" I say in between kisses. I feel my heart racing, but this time it felt good. I place my hands down his chest and I slide my hands under his top, slowly lifting it and pulling it over his head, I feel his squeeze my arse as I do it. I quickly glance down to admire his body, his muscles so defined, the v shape at his shorts. He leans in kisses my neck and I let out a little soft moan. This time it wasn't forced I could feel the immense warmth and pleasure he was making me feel. He places me down onto the bed, and he sits next to me still kissing me, this time more passionately, our tongues are in each others mouth. I pull back, and place my finger down from his chest all the way to his shorts.
"Lucy you sure" he says looking at me.
"Yeah babe" I say as I pull his shorts down. As I pull down his shorts and his boxers, I feel him pulling my hair back gently with one hand, and the other he puts his hand on my arse. I feel my breathing changing because of how he turns me on, something that I didn't have with Chris. As i pull his shorts down, his dick immediately springs up, at first I'm took back by how big he is. I place my hands around his dick at the bottom and start moving them up and down, he lets out a little groan. I look at Tim, "baby" I say. "Mmm yeah luce" he says still groaning as I give him a hand Job. "He's big.." I say. "He's bradford sized" he giggles, "you just really turn me on" he says as moves his hand slowly towards my inner thigh. I take a deep breath in as he moves his hand near my thigh.. I panic a little but I think he picked up on that he gracefully moved his hand up my top in the inside and starts playing with my breast. "Gosh Lucy, your body is perfect" he says. "Thank you baby, but I hope when we have babies they're a Chen size because if you think I'm having a bradford size baby inside me you've another thing coming" I giggle before I place the tip of his dick in my mouth. I start sucking on him, I feel him throbbing, I hear Tim moaning. "Shit Lucy..you're so good at this.. I'm gonna cum" he says groaning. I keep sucking on him, and I place my hands around the bottom of his dick. I feel his cum all in my mouths, I keep sucking and then I eventually pull back. I watch Tim fall back into the bed, and I lay next to put him, putting my leg over him. I kiss him,he immediately pulls me close and kisses me back. 
"Baby you did so well" he says. "You really turned me on. You okay?" he says as wraps his around me.
"Yeah baby.." I say still panting. We eventually curl up and fall asleep together.