Chapter 108

Lucy's pov
"Chris Stanford please, and I just need to speak to him if that's okay?"
"Understood, we will bring him to interrogation room 93, if you wish to make your way there"
93
"Thank you" I say as I start walking down the corridor towards the interrogation room. 

I get this uneasy feeling in my stomach, my wrist is in agony. I have to do this. Every step I take feels like a hundred, my hearts racing almost beating out of my chest. I pull the sleeve down over my hand, trying to pull my top away from the cuts on my wrist. Every time it moves it irritates them further.  I need to be focused.

'Interrogation room 93' here it goes.
I open the door, walking into the middle of the room I sit down on the chair, my hands placed on the desk. The door opens and I look up to see one of the prisons officers.
"Officer Chen" he says smiling at me, I stand up and look towards the door.
There he is.

He walks in, handcuffed. His deep dark brown looking straight at me, his hair was longer, stubble on his face, he was skinner. But one thing that stayed the same was the way he made me feel, he made my skin crawl. He still had that same smirk on his face, the one from whenever he hurt me, the one from the court day. It lingered, sending shivers down my spine. I cant let him know he still affects me.

"Thank you" I smile at the officer as he closes the door, leaving myself and Chris in the same room.
"Chris take a seat" I say firmly gesturing him to take a seat in front of me. He surprisingly nods and sits down, I sit down. Eye level, the eye contact is intense. My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest.
"Long time no see, I was wondering when you would come to your senses" he says cockily.
"Senses?" I replied back instantly.
"Yes, your senses come on Lucy don't be so stupid" he says almost laughing at me.
"May I remind you that talking back and bad behaviour can extend your sentence." I say firmly looking at him, trying to ignore the fact seeing him makes me feel physically sick and my wrist being in agony.
"Aw are you wanting me back home to you sooner? That's sweet, it really is"
"No Chris, I no longer live there and you are not part of my home."
"But I am, you can never escape me. I'm always there, in the back of your mind. You want me, it's okay"
"Look I quite frankly do not care what happens to you, nor do I want you. I'm happy with my home and my future"
"If that was the case then why are you here? You moved on hmm?" He says curiosly.
"Im here to ask you some questions then I will be gone. Now at court you called me by a nickname correct?" I say as I take notes on the paper on the desk.
"Let me ask you a question, have you given your parents what they wanted yet?" He says smirking at me.
"What my parents wanted?" I ask him curiously.
"Don't play dumb, you know exactly what they want. I mean by the looks of you I'm guessing you have?" He says chuckling.
"Chris I'm not playing your games, tell me what my parents supposedly wanted, and what nickname you gave me?" I say firmly staring at him as I can feel myself losing my patience with him.
"Well Lucia, are you pregnant?" He says smiling at me as he leans forward, inches from my face. Feeling his breath on my face, instantly giving me goosebumps.
I swallow deeply.

Tim's pov
I can't do this, I can't lose her.
Every single second feels an hour, something feels off.
The amount of blood she must have lost, no Tim you can't think like that. She has to be okay.
I stare at the front door praying that any second she will walk through that door completely fine.
Kojo is sat next to me with his head resting on my knees looking at the front door. I know he's worried about his mummy too, I should have picked up earlier about the washing machine.
What was so desperate for her to do..I don't get it.

The clock was ticking loud, but nothing was louder than my heart beating in my head until I heard my phone ringing. I jumped up immediately answering the call.
"Is she okay?!" I panic shout down the phone.
"Hey Tim I dont know but what I do know is that she is not at the beach or the cliff"
"She's not?" I say confused.
"Nope, officers have checked multiple times. No sign of her at all."
"Fuck."
"No Tim it's a good thing right?"
"How is it? Angela we have no idea what she is doing or how her state of mind is after earlier! She's bleeding I can't do this again!"
"Tim she isn't going to do anything, she hasnt gone to them places, and she pinky promised you that she would come home. When have you ever known that girl break a pinky promise?"
"Yeah alright.. that's true"
"You know it is, look at when she refused to go to the hospital after the car crash and everything because she didn't want to break it. She will come home Tim."
"I really hope you are right Angela but please keep looking for her."
"I will do Tim, let me know the second she is home"
"I will do Ange, thank you again"
I end the call and sigh in relief. I know she is right.
Pinky promises are everything to her, she put her life in dnager last time so that she didnt break it. She has to come home. She has to come home safe.

Lucy's pov
Breathe Lucy.
You can do this.
"Chris, thank you for answering my questions and no I am not." I say remaining eye contact with him, don't let him know he affects you.
"You should really stop disappointing them you know, when I get out you should come back home and be a good girl"
"Next question, where did you hear that nickname from?"
"Now that would ruin my fun wouldn't it?"
"There's 3 ways you would know that nickname, care to enlighten me?" I reply back as I keep writing notes down.
"3 ways?" He looks at me confused.
"Chris I don't have time for the games you are trying to play. I have things to do so I suggest you tell me or I will inform the judge that due to the bad behaviour we will remove the chance of parole and extend your sentencing"
"Hahha do not make laugh, they will not listen to a pathetic rookie like you"
"That is where you are completely wrong Chris, I am not that rookie anymore, I'm not the one you did them things to."
"Oh sure, you know full well you still love me."
"Okay Chris you have clearly made your mind up that you don't want to ever get out so I take it we are done here" I say as I stand up, grabbing hold of the paper with my notes on.

Breathe Lucy.
"No!" He shouts at me as I walk towards the door, I spin around and look at him.
"You going to tell me the truth or shall I just go?"
"Fine fine." He says and I go sit back down again.
I want out. I need to get out of here. Something feels off.
"You have 5 seconds to start talking" I say firmly.
"A website"
"A website?"
"Yes, I have seen the videos and the photos Lucia. Hard to find people who haven't seen them, surprised it took you so long to find them."
"Explain this then, why did you not call me Lucia before then?"
"I was having too much fun, and I couldn't ruin it just yet. But then you had to go ruin my plan."
"Plan?"
"I saw you one time, I can't remember where but I saw you. I had to find out who you was, I knew you was the one. But then when I figured out you were the one almost buried alive by Rosalind, and it all made sense." He chuckles.
"Made sense?"
"Yeah, it was like we were destined to be together, I always admired her work. I thought if I messed with you and then I could finish the job. Then she would notice me"
"Wow okay" I mutter as I write it all down.
"What? Did that hurt your feelings because you love me" he chuckles.
"Don't get ahead of yourself." I roll my eyes at him. "The website? And why did you get me pregnant the way you did then, if you just wanted to finish her job? Leave a child without a mum or dad"
"The website well that was just a bonus, it helped when your parents came to speak to me. To thank me for getting you pregnant and how sorry they were for me that you had lost the baby"
I'm not even surprised about my parents doing this. It still hurts.

"Okay, I'm finished here. Enjoy your time here Chris." I say as I stand up and walk towards the door.
"Your parents are lovely, it's a shame you can't make them grandparents but we can fix that when I'm out" he says and he starts walking towards me.
"Chris take a step back towards the table now"
"Don't be like that. You know you love me and you miss me touching you."
"Chris take a step back towards the table right now!" I say firmly as he steps towards me.