Chapter 7

Lucy's pov
No no no I need to have changed out of my shorts. Maybe yesterday was just a one off.. I try to reassure myself as I go and open the front door.
Again he runs in, shutting the door behind him. He grabs me by my hair forcing his lips to press against mine. He pulls back.
"God I missed you babygirl, and this body of yours" he says as he kisses my neck, still holding my hair tight in his hand. He forces me to the sofa and places my head on his chest. "You're awfully quite today..we don't want consequences do we?" He says in a mischievous tone.
Consequences..did he just say that..
"No.." I stutter "sorry Im just not a very loud person on a morning"
"Not a loud person on a morning? Is that what you just said?" He looks at me intensely while using one hand to grab hold of one of my breasts and the other gripping hold of my thigh. I was scared..
i awkwardly and nervously nod at him.
"No worries babygirl we can change that can't we" he says as slaps my thigh. Before I can even take another breath, he places his hand inside my shorts, moving his hand down. I breathe in holding my breath, trying to comprehend what was happening. "Now come on babygirl we both know you want the moan, let it out" he says as he slaps me across the face. I let out a little moan..
He starts rubbing the outside of my vagina before moving two of his fingers inside. He starts to finger me slowly.. mm I moan. I don't feel a huge amount of pleasure but it's just my body's reaction to this.. a consequence as he would say.
"God you're tighter than I thought you would be" he smiles and removes his jeans and boxers while still fingering me. I glance and see his dick hard again..
"I think we've been slow long enough don't you?" He says smiling at me.
"I... want to save myself for marriage... please I'll do anything.." I say while still moaning.. begging and hoping he doesn't go further. Im not lying. I am wanting to.
"I had a feeling you'd say that" he reached down into jeans pocket and grabs my hand putting a ring on my finger. He grabs my phone and takes a photo. Little did I know that he'd posted it on my instagram with the caption 'couldn't be happier'.
"There we are engaged..it won't be long till my guy is inside there." He says laughing while still fingering me. With his other hand he grabs my head yanking it forward towards his hard dick. I knew what he wanted.. I didn't have it in me to fight back so I open my mouth and start sucking going up and down. I feel his hard dick throbbing in mouth, I try moan as he's fingering me. He kisses my neck but also tightly holds my hair making sure he had full control. He releases his load into my mouth, he yanks my head up, grabs hold of my mouth shut. "You know what to do, don't make me hit you" he shouts.
I swallow.
He picks me up putting me on his lap, he grabs hold of my hips making me grind against him, he pushes my head forward towards his and starts making out. I feel his tongue in my mouth, his hard dick rubbing against me. "It's a shame we're waiting, but it just means I get to think of more ways we can make it enjoyable when it happens." He pushes me off me. "God you're actually so weak aren't you. I don't know how you manage to be a cop, I think you should quit to be honest." He says as he slaps me across the face before getting dressed and heading out of the door.
I lay there exactly as he left me on the sofa. Clumps of my hair on the sofa, my shorts slightly down, blooding dripping form my nose from he slapped me across the face. I don't move. I don't know what to do. It's like being pulled out of that barrel all over again. I hear my phone pinging like crazy, I sit up and grab it.
-5 new notifications-
Mum: wow you get engaged and you don't even tell me and your pappy. I knew you being a police officer was dangerous. Makes you a compulsive liar
Angela: I saw your post congratulations girl can't wait to meet him.
Nyla: who's the lucky guy congrats 🥳
Nolan: congratulations Chen.
Tim: congratulations officer Chen.
Wait.. how do they know... I'm so confused. Just then I get a notification of a like on a photo on instagram. I load it up and see what Chris had posted. Fuck. I put my phone down refusing to reply to anyone, I get up and go into the bathroom. I look the mirror and see the state of how I looked. I clean myself up. 'you should have died that day, you have no reason to have trauma you survived get a grip, stop being a burden to everyone". I try to ignore it but the thoughts get louder. I feel disgusted in myself. The fact I allowed Chris to do what he did, I was weak like he said, maybe I shouldn't be an officer. I quickly jump in the shower. 'you should have died that day, you have no reason to have trauma you survived get a grip, stop being a burden to everyone'. I grab the razor and start cutting my body. This time I wasn't careful about the placements. I didn't care. I put it down and watch the blood drip. I grab my sponge and scrub my skin wherever Chris had touched. I felt dirty no matter how much I cleaned myself. I eventually get out, wrapping a towel around myself before getting dried and getting into some pjs. I go into the bedroom and crawl into bed. I lay there before eventually falling asleep.

Tim's pov
Angela had come over at this point to discuss how we could help Lucy. They was coming to a blank every time because they didn't know who this guy was, if he was doing anything to her, but they knew she wouldn't tell them his name or anything.
"Ange this may sound bizarre." I say
"Im listening.."
"Okay so before this guy came along she was struggling already right? The weight loss tablets. But there was something else I could sense it. Id noticed she'd be holding her wrist every time I went surely there's no way that's from Caleb. There's nothing in her report. So yes he could be doing things to her, I don't even want to think about it, but she was struggling before so this is worse than we thought. She was a shell of herself before but he's gonna pick up on that and what if he destroys her?" I say getting worried.
" that's actually a good point Tim, she definitely was struggling before he was even on scene but I don't think he's helping. How come you never mentioned her wrist before? You don't think she's hurting herself do you? Tim he won't destroy her, we will get her out long before that" Angela says with some uncertainty in her voice.
"I don't know I assumed it was Caleb. It's not till now that we're looking into it that I've realised her wrist wasn't actually injured by him. " I say back before hearing both our phones vibrate. We look.
"Tim.." Angela says worryingly
"Shit..he's proposed to her after 3 days and she's said yes.. No I don't believe it ange. She wouldn't do that.. no way.." I say in complete and utter disbelief looking at the photo.
"I know she wouldn't. Anyone can see after 3 days is way too soon. I think you need to go round tomorrow morning, I'll be on stand by for back up. We need to keep this between us because if she finds out others know she will never trust us again. I'll message you tomorrow" Angela says before heading off home.
I sit there, thinking off all the possibilities. Maybe she is happy and he is good for her.. what if he's hitting her, abusing her, making her say yes, she's already struggling.. why am I jealous.. she's single or she was.. she's allowed to do what she wants. I'm hurt. I message her saying congratulations officer Chen. I don't know if he's there I don't know..
I eventually get myself off to bed.

Lucy's pov
I wake up extra early, I go straight to the bathroom, brush my hair, my teeth and cleanse my face. I walk into the kitchen taking an Advil and my weight loss tablets with a glass of water before going back into the bedroom. I take off my clothes changing into a black tight body con top with thin straps, black skinny jeans, a black zip up hoodie. I put my slightly high heeled black boots on. I tie my hair in a low loose ponytail laying to the side. I cover my marks with some concealer, and powder to make sure it says in place. I grab one of my favourite perfumes, alien, before spraying myself in it. I turn to my bedside grabbing out my belt for work and my off duty weapon putting it into my handbag. I then set off from my apartment and drive to the station.

Tim's pov
I wake up early getting changed into my work clothes as quick as I can. I quickly run into the kitchen and feed Kojo, i message Angela to let her know I'm setting off in 5 minutes.
Angela: yeah no worries I'm just at the station message me if you need me to come. I'll be there in a second.
I then head out and get into the van heading to Lucy's. I get out, I walk up to her front door knocking and shouting out for her. I get no reply. I put my head to the door listening for any movement. Fuck.
I ring Angela. No answer.
Tim: Hey Angela. I'm at Lucy's there's no answer. I put my head to the door and I can't hear a single thing.
Angela; sorry I can't answer the phone. And she's here.
Tim: what do you mean she's here?!
Angela: she's just walked into the station and she's heading to Greys office. I get what you mean Tim. Seeing her in person. She looks frail. She doesn't look herself. Look don't come running down here in a panic. Just come in as usual.
Tim: it's heart breaking to see isn't. And right yeah okay.
I get in the van and head to the station.