Chapter 48

Lucy's pov
"Right come on get your hand out of me and I promise you that you can have me when you get out. You can't fuck me right now so this is pointless babe. The longer we leave it the less chance I have of getting before the next deal." I say to him.
I hear the gun go off the next thing I know I'm on the floor, leg just above my ankle is in agony. Fuck. I glance down and see the blood. But then I see the bullet in the wall. Shit. It's fine. It's fine. It just skimmed me.
"Fuck" I shout. "Look put your gun down" i say to him.
"They did not just shoot you! Fuck" Mateo shouts. 
"It skimmed me it's no big deal. Give me your gun" i say to Mateo. "You trust me?"
"And then what? You're bleeding" he says.
"Give me it. Let them come in. Go in with them. I'll handle myself. Just how much am I expecting in that deal cos if it's a shit show like this it better be worth it" I say as i wince in pain, i put one hand on my leg where I was shot and the other reaching for the gun.
"It's a big one, £100,000 of coke and 3 high range guns but it's fine. They won't act like EJ did. It'll be an easy deal." Mateo says.

Tim's pov
"Fuck he moved I think I got Lucy.." Nyla radios panicking.
"You did what!!" I radio. Fuck. Fuck. fuck. This is a joke. I can't do this shit.
"She's okay. She just confirmed that." Grey radios.
"She's got more information on the drug deal but I think she's actually going to get him to let us in. Bradford you need to act professional. She's a criminal. Not your girlfriend." Angela radios.

Lucy's pov
He hands me the gun. "Open the door, once I get my free call I'll let you know I'm out so you know this deal going ahead" I say as I take hold of the gun.
"Shanice baby I'm doing this for you. I'll keep my end of the deal if you do. But one wrong move, the second I'm out I'll be fucking you then shooting you 10 times. You got it?" Mateo says firmly as he goes to the door.
"Got it" i say as I'm sat on the floor with one hand on my leg the other holding this gun.
"LAPD HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM" Angela, Nyla, Tim shout.
Mateo puts his hands up.
"TURN AROUND, HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK" Nyla says as she arrests Mateo.
"LAPD PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW!" Angela shouts at me, I see the look in Tim's face. I can't look at him. My heads going round and round about the whole Tim situation and the whole situation with Mateo and now this whole thing about my parents. I didn't expect Tim to be here. I didn't want him to see me like this. Not after everything. I just wanted to have an early night. And then discuss things with him tomorrow. Now he's here he's going to talk to me in the shop. I can't. I hear Nyla reading Mateo his rights and I can see him looking at me.
I turn the gun to my head. "Come any closer and I'll shoot. I don't care." I say.
"I need you to put that gun down now!" Angela says. "You don't want to do this."
"Miss you need to put that gun down and come with us. You didn't touch the drugs or the money did you? Because if that's the case you're just an accessory. You won't be in long. There's no reason to take the easy way out" Tim says.
Did he just.. no he didn't..the easy way out..did he think when I jumped it was the easy way out.. I feel  the colour draining from my face. I feel sick... i instantly drop the gun in shock.
Nyla takes Mateo out as Angela and Tim approach me. Angela kicks the gun out of the way, Tim turns me around and puts the cuffs on.
"Miss you're under arrest .." Tim says as he says the rest of the rights but I can't hear him. My minds gone. I can't believe what he's just said. After everything. I saw Angela's face drop when he said it too. They walk me out of the abandoned warehouse and place me inside the shop. "Stop open the door.." I say as I see Mateo in his police car driving away. The doors are shut. Angela is in the back with me, Tim in the drivers seat. "Lucy you're not getting out. You're bleeding. You need the hospital." Angela says. Tim doesn't even say a word to me. He just keeps looking forward.
My mind over thinks what Mateo said about my apparent sister. I know he meant me but I can't let them know that. MCL website or something along them lines. Michael, Catherine, Lucy. No. No. It's got to be a coincidence.
"Ange im gonna be.." i say as I start to gip. Tim gets out and comes and opens my door. I lean out throwing up, now of course it wasn't sick because I'd not been eating, it was thick black stuff. Tim grabs hold of me rubbing my back. "Lucy what's going on" Tim says. I don't reply. I just lay back into the shop, and Tim shuts the door and gets back into the shop.
"Hospital Tim" Angela says. "Grey we are going to the hospital meet us there?" Angela radios over.