Chapter 59

Lucy's pov
This was it. This was the final part of the investigation and this whole operation. I know this should be the easy part, like it's me versus this one gang for what £100,000 worth of coke and 3 high range unlawful weapons. This was easy compared to the last one, yet I somehow have the uneasy feeling in my stomach. I couldn't shift it, maybe this whole thing with my parents is why i feel like this or maybe it's the court situation I've just been to. It's got to be. This is an easy operation.
Part of me understands that Chris had a right to know about the pregnancy and the miscarriage, I mean it was his baby too. I don't know why he wasn't told. I guess I just assumed he was.
But i also know that if I'd carried the pregnancy through he would have wanted custody.
I don't get how they got that photo.
How did he know about the videos? If he's seen them and he's working with Rosalind and Caleb that means they've seen them. Everyone's seeing them, I don't know how much longer this is all going to be hidden for.
I can't have people knowing or seeing them because I don't want to be seen as this weak little girl.  
If it comes out, especially to anyone at the station then I think I'd just transfer. Id have to right.
"Yo bitch? Where the fuck is Mateo?" This deep voice shouts.

Tim's pov
"We all set?" Grey radios.
"Ready" Nyla, Angela, Thorsen and Celina radio.
"Tim does she look spaced out?" Angela radios.
"Yep. That's her processing face. She's had it on and off since the last operation" i reply getting slightly worried.
"Do we need to pull her out?" Grey asks.
"Too late Grey, the gangs here and spotted her" Nyla radios.
Fuck.
"Grey?" I say.
"No Tim you aren't going in. Look if we need to go in we will but let's see what happens. She handled herself last time incredibly. She will signal if she needs us". Grey says. "You talked things through with her we aren't having a repeat of last time"
"With all due respect Sir, something triggered from what Mateo said about her childhood, the court case, what her parents called her and now what Chris said in that hearing. Something is going on with her. I have no idea what" I say worriedly.
"Grey he has a point." Angela radios.
"I respect your concerns but you should have discussed this before she went in, but you know her she wouldn't have gone if she wasn't capable or didn't think she was. This one should be easy compared to the last one" Grey says.

Lucy's pov
Shit. Fuck.
"If you gave me a second to even breathe I'd have told you, so I suggest you calm yourself down." I shout back walking towards him.
"This bitch did not just say that?" He says.
"Oh but I did, now listen to me Mateo got some business he needs to take care of so I'm running this one. I'm in charge so you put some respect on my name, got it?" I say as he walks standing inches from my face.
I should not have gone in so hot straight away, I should have seen how he took the fact it was me here and not Mateo.
He might be more of an alpha man that hates women being strong. Makes them seem weak. But little does he know I am weak.
"Listen Mateo may let you speak to him like you're this strong woman but trust me you are weak" he says as he slaps me across the face.
New plan.
I don't say anything.
"That's more like it" he says smirking. "Ray, sort this bitch"
"On it boss" Ray walks over, 6ft2 man, muscular, dark stubble, almost black short hair.
"Whattt do you mean?" I say stuttering.
"You'll find out sweetheart. Now where's the money?" He asks.
"Look let me go and I'll get you the money" i say as Ray grabs me pinning me up by the wall.
I feel something pressed against stomach, i glance down. Rays pressing a gun into my stomach.
"Not so fast, now remind me what the deal was with Mateo?" He says stood at the side of me. I knew this was bad because no one has a visual on me. Ray is stood so they can't see my face, this man is stood at the side of me so they can't see my face at the side. The other side of my face is covered by the wall of the car dealership. Not only that but they can't actually see the gun pressed into me. So in their eyes he's unarmed they aren't going to shoot, i can't use my signal to alert them as I'm covered.
Come on. I don't need to signal them. This should be easy.
"That I would run this deal, if he kept my real name out of his mouth in the interrogation with the officers." I say trying remain calm as Ray presses this gun further into me.
"That's correct, now that name of yours remind me again?" He says looking at me, he says it aggressively almost spitting at me.

Tim's pov
"Any visual?" Grey radios.
"Negative they've surrounded her" Nyla says.
"Do we know if he's armed" Angela radios.
"No clue" Celina radios.
"Fuck" I say. I thought it was bad last time seeing her but this is way worse. Yes there the was unknown last time about what he was capable of but this time we don't know what they're capable of, what he's doing to her or if she's hurt.
"Wait? Why is he so focused on her name?" Angela asks.
"Is her cover blown?" Celina radios.
"How would he know?" Nyla radios.
"It can't be, but there's a reason he's fixed on it" i say. "Ange, do we think it's linked to what Mateo said?" I radio to Angela.
"It's a possibility" she radios back.
"Her childhood?" Grey asks.
I just nod.

Lucy's pov
"Shanice" I say.
"Are you stupid?" He says as he slaps me across the face again. "The name you didn't want telling to the police"
"Oh right, Rachel" i say, i feel sick.
"Right, and you have a sister correct?" He says grabbing hold of my face firmly.
"Mhm" i say as i can't speak properly.
"Now where is she because he said she'd be here" he says aggressively spitting at me. He loosens his grip slightly.
"I hadn't found her yet. I know where she is. Look, I'll do this deal and I promise you I'll have her with you by next week" i say, i remain eye contact.
One of the main rules of being a UC you loose that eye contact they don't believe you as much.
"Very well, but the deal is we should show you how she was treated you know in them videos while we do this deal" he says smirking signalling one of the other guys to come over.
I swallow deeply. Fuck. No. No. I can't. I'm gonna blow my cover. I can't do this. I hear the chains rattling as this other guy walks over.

Tim's pov
"Tim?!" Angela says deeply conferenced.
"Fuck, if it is her childhood this is gonna.." I say, i can't even finish my sentence. I feel physically sick.
"What are you guys talking about?" Celina asks getting worried.
"Don't worry about it" Grey says.
"If it is her childhood, she's not told anyone which means it's deeply affected her. More than Caleb and Chris which says a lot. We don't know how she's going to react or spiral from this" Angela says.
"That bad?" Nyla asks.
"It's bad Nyla if it's true" Angela radios back.
"Do we need to breach?" Grey asks
"Can we get her safely out? We have no idea if they're armed? We could be overreacting, it might not be her childhood. Then we will have blown her cover, put her in danger and lost this operation." Nyla says.
"I don't see a way in" Celina says.
"Neither do i" Angela says.
"Grey?" Nyla radios.
"When he moves out of the way for the chains we will assess. If we take her out and it's for nothing you know we won't hear the end of it. But if we don't get her out and something happens.." Grey rambles.
I'm hearing all this, I'm trying to process, trying to understand and work out what to do.
I feel sick, this is like a nightmare and i just want to wake up.

Lucy's pov
Don't loose eye contact Lucy. Don't let them know they've affected you.
"Okay" i say as i breath in.
"Chain now Matt" he says and Matt walks over. He steps slightly out of the way so that Matt can get it.
This is only shot Lucy. Can i see a way out?
Can I do this? Is it worth getting out and losing this case over it? No because then the truth will come out and not only will they see me as weak but also as someone who has lost a relatively easy case.
I signal that I'm okay briefly.
Matt grabs the chain,throwing it around my neck. He grabs one side and wraps it around twice tightly but loose enough that I can still breathe. He moves one side around my wrist, grabbing the other side and does the same with that wrist. Tying them together with hands tied in front of me. He puts masking tap over my mouth. Ray drops me down, he spins me around, putting the gun so it's pressing in to my back firmly.
At this point, Ray is stood behind me with the hun pressing into my back so hard that it hurts.
I keep seeing little snippets of being in that dark cold room as a child. I'm trying so hard to not break. I'm genuinely so scared, it's like I'm this little girl again, in that room. That weak small fragile girl.
I know i need me now, my UC self but I can't.
Ray grabs hold of my arms firmly pushing me towards the car I came with.
Matt walks back towards their van opening the sliding door.
The leader well he's stood with inches of me at the left side.

Tims pov
"There! That's the signal, she's okay!" Angela and Nyla both say at the same.
In that moment I sighed in relief but it felt as though everyone sighed in relief.
It wasn't till I saw the chains wrapped her around, her arms tied to the front. Ray walking behind her with a gun pressed to her back, her neck red, her face also red, her nose bleeding. I saw this look in her eyes for a brief second, a look I'd never seen before. It's like the light was out, like it wasn't her anymore. The fire, the smoke, was just gone. She looked so I don't know innocent.
"That doesn't look like she's okay sir" Nyla radios.
"Is this a hostage situation" Celina asked, she was still learning as per say.
"No she doesn't. And no not at the minute Celina but this. This isn't good." Grey radios.
"I don't like this" i say.
"You and me both son" grey replies back as he puts his hand on my shoulder.