Chapter 95

Lucy's pov
I wake up to Tim snuggled into me and Kojo laid next to me. I stretch a little, yawning and then I hear
"Morning beautiful"
"Morning babe" i turn and kiss him.
"Aww look Kojo is here" Tim says.
"I know"
"Imagine if there was a mini us here too" he smiles at me.
"You still want that with me?"
He places one hand on my lower stomach and one on my cheek. "Of course I do, I want nothing more than a mini us. Our little family."
"I want that too, it's just scary"
"I know and I'm scared too because what if I'm like my dad. I don't want to be a bad dad to our baby, a disappointment to you"
Kojo jumps down and heads into the living room.
"Aw babe, look remember what you told me last night that I was taught how not to be a mum, you was taught how not to be a dad. You could never disappoint me and I know you'd be an amazing dad" I kiss him gently on the lips.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"Do you want to start trying" he kisses passionately moving the hand from my lower stomach to my hips turning me towards him gently. Placing his other hand on my neck on the sensitive spot.
I let out a soft moan.
"Mhm babe I'm ovulating" i say in between kisses.
"First round" he says winking at me as he squeezes my arse gently.
I pull back and put my hand on his chest.
"What?" He says confused.
"Nothing I just... think that after last night it's best you process it.."
"Lucy.. seeing it won't make me change my mind about wanting that family with you..."
"I just need to not have that doubt in my mind..I know it's a lot. You don't have to look into the website at all if you don't want but please at least process it first.."
"Will that make you feel better"
'Mhm yeah"
"Okay babe, we can do that."
"Babe are you hard?" I say as I feel his dick digging in to me.
"Mhm"
"Already?"
"Lucy have you seen yourself, of course I'm hard"
"Well we can't have that" i say smirking as I move my hand down, i lower his pants and boxers down, revealing his dick.
He groans, and then he takes the duvet off.
I look down and see his hard erect dick.
"Fuck Lucy you don't have to" he groans as I go on my knees, i place my hands at the base and start gliding them up and down.
"I want to" he places his hands on my thighs, stroking them as I glide my hands up and down. He groans.
I glide them up and down faster, he moves one of his hands gently holding my hair back.
I move head down towards his dick, I lick the pre cum off the top of his dick, then glancing back watching his reaction.
"Oh fuck" he groans.
I open my mouth I slowly take him in, inch by inch.
"Mhm fuck" he groans.
I move my head at a faster pace keeping my hands at the base of his dick slowly moving them too.
His dick starts throbbing.
"Shit lu... I'm gonna"  he groans.
I keep going and I feel his cum all in my mouth, I lift my head up swallowing his cum.
I pant.

"Shit Lucy.. let me.." he says smirking as he pulls down my shorts. He gently pushes me back on to the bed so I'm laying down, he pulls my legs apart.
Slowly making his way up my thighs as he kisses them.
"Mhmmm" I feel him edging closer and closer.
"Baby you're so pretty" he says as he glances up at me before he places his tongue at the folds.
"Mhmmm timmm"
He slides his tongue in and starts licking me out.
"Mhmmm fuckkk"
I move my hands under my top lifting it off, gently holding my breast with one hand, moving the other down my body, in between my legs.
I start playing with my clit.
"Ohhh fuckk" and then I feel Tim placing his hand on top of mine stopping me from moving it.
"Let me take care of you" he says as he moves my hand to my thigh.
He moves his finger to clit and starts playing with it while licking me out.
I roll my head back, panting from the amount of pleasure. My hand falls off thigh and onto the bed gripping hold of it as he starts sucking on my clit.
"Ohhh timm fuckkkk"
I could feel my whole body shaking.

Tim's pov
I'm sucking on her clit, with my hands holding her arse. Fuck she tastes so good. I can feel her body starting to shake, she's getting close.
Her heads back, she's biting her bottom lip. One hand tightly holding her perfect sized breast, the other gripping onto the bed.
I can feel every drop with my tongue of how wet she is.

Lucy's pov
"Timmmm fuckk.."
my thighs started quivering around his head.
"I'm...gonna..." and before I can even finish my sentence by whole body goes into euphoria. He pulls back and just watches me.
"Shit Lucy.. that's hot" he says as he cleans me up.
I can't speak as I'm still panting and coming down from the orgasm.
"Mhmm baby" i moan as he pulls away and kisses his way up to my neck.
"You taste soo good" he moans.
"So do you" i say and he kisses me passionately using his hands to stroke down the side of my ribs and my stomach.
He stops kissing me as I say "I've changed my mind"
"What do you mean" he says as he moves his hand to my clit. "Mhmm" i moan softly.
"First round?" I say winking at him.
"Are you sure that's what you want?"
"If you're sure you still want me and this after everything.."
"Want me to prove it?" He says getting up.
"Where are you going?" "Excuse me don't leave me like this?" "Ugh you know what" I grab the vibrator and turn it on.
I place it to my clit. "Mhmmm" "fffuck"

He walks back in with this smirk on his face.
"Couldn't wait huh?"
"You left.." I say moaning.
He grabs a hold of my vibrator turning it off and putting it on the side.
"Hey no fair" i roll my eyes.
"Want me to prove it?"
"Ugh yes"
He takes a hold my hand and places the promise ring back on my finger. He leans and kisses me.
"Babe" I say smiling at him. "I love you"
"I mean it. I want this. Are you sure you do?"
"Mhm im sure and I can feel him pressing against me so let him in" i say as I kiss him, wrapping arms around his neck.
He smiles at me, moving one hand down to his dick slowly guiding him into me.
"Fuckkkk" I moan into his ear.
He slides in and out just putting the tip in teasing me.
Every time he puts the tip in and pulls out I gasp, he kisses me on the neck. I've got arms around him, one hand in his hair.
"Stopp" i moan and he pulls out.
"What?" He says looking at me.
"Stop teasing me"
"But I love it when you gasp like that"
"You'll love it even more when I'm moaning your name so put him in"
He nods and slowly inserts his dick all the way, my head rolls back, he starts kissing my neck again.
"Timmm"
He waits a second before slowing starting to fuck me.
"Mhmmm" I moan.
"You're so close still" he groans.
"Shittt" I moan as he starts to increase the pace.
"Fuck lu you feel so good" he groans.
I let out these soft little moans in his ear, i start playing with his hair,turning him on even more. Feeling every muscle of his as he moves with each thrust.
"Uhhh Tim"
He increases his speed, the sound of our skins colliding.
"Babe I'm gonna..." I say in between moans
He smirks and moves his hand down, placing pressure on my lower stomach as he moves his finger in between.
"Go on babe" he says whispering in my ear.
And I do, my whole body goes into euphoria like never before, I let out some moans before I bite my tongue. I grip onto his body.
Tim uses his arm to put pressure on me as I start squirming.
"Fuckkkk"
He kisses me on the neck, and then he whispers "are you sure"
I nod as I grip on to him he thrusts in and I feel him release in me, he just collapses on top.
"Fuck Lucy"
We both lay there for a second, our body's touching each other, feeling like a radiator. I can feel every breathe he takes, every bit of sweat, the cum dripping out of me as he removes his dick and stands up.
My arms just drop at either side of me, i pant and I look at him. He's just staring at me with this smile on his face.
"What?" I say looking at him.
"Nothing you just look so good" he places his hand on my stomach "I can't wait for you to be an amazing mum" he lays down next to me, I lean and kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I can't wait for you to be an amazing dad" "you've killed my legs so can you carry me to the shower" i say as he stands up and picks me up.
"Round 2?" He says half jokingly.
"You've got work mr Bradford" I say as he walks i to the bathroom with me in his arms.
"I can always call in, tell them I'm having withdrawals from being with you or that I'm busy trying to create a family and that's crucial" he says kissing my neck,placing his hands around my arse as he puts me down.
"Funny, but if you're not working how can we provide for our baby?"
"It's one day"
"Haha sure, so if I said round 3 tomorrow you'd say no?"
"Who said it would be round 3, we would be on more than that by then" he says kissing me passionately, moving one hand towards the shower turning it on and then placing me in the shower.
"That many huh? Why?"
"Because Lucy Amelia Chen you're hot and we need to this seriously. It's very important the baby making stage" he says flirtatiously
"Timothy Bradford, remove your hand from my arse and get to work"
"Yes miss" he says kissing me and gets out of the shower.

- 4 weeks later-
Lucy's pov
I'm currently stood in the bathroom at home with Tim, gosh I've never felt so anxious.
He lifts my head up to look at him, "babe it will be okay" he says reassuringly.
"What if I've failed this too.."
"Even if it does say one line, it does not mean you failed at all.. Angela and Wesley didn't on their first month remember?"
"Yeah true"
His phone buzzes for the alarm.
We both take a deep breathe in and turn it over together, Tim is stood behind me.
"I.."
"Lucy?"