Chapter 122

Lucy's pov
"Hey beautiful" he says, I can hear the pain in his voice. "Let me see them big beautiful brown eyes of yours baby"
"Hey..baby.." I say croakily as I try my hardest to keep my eyes open, I don't want to look away from him for a second.
"I love you" I say softly, I see a little smile appear on his face.
"I love you so much Luce, I'm coming to you now okay? I'll meet you at the hospital, wait for me okay? Keep fighting." I see a tear roll down his face as he frantically runs out of our home towards his car.
"Don't leave me please..I.."
"I'm not going anywhere Luce and neither are you okay? I'll stay on the phone baby okay?"
"Mhm..drive safe..." I say breathlessly, my eyes becoming heavier as each second goes by.
"Don't you worry about me, just worry about keeping them eyes open for me.  Keep fighting baby. Get them eyes open." I can hear the panic in his voice raising.

"Luce open them eyes!" He almost shouts.
"Mhmm..I'm tired" I say tiredly, trying to catch my breath.
"Luce you can do it, come on!" He exclaims.
I'm in so much pain, it really hurts and I'm so scared.
For once I was scared of dying..I didn't want to die.
I open my eyes looking straight at him. "That's it baby, you keep them eyes looking at me. You're doing so good babe, I love you so much Lucy. I want the rest of our lives together, I want to grow old with you. I need you to fight"
"I want..that too..."
He smiles softly at me.
"Timmm..."
"What is it baby?"
"It hurts..."
"I know baby I know. You're doing amazing, you're so strong."

"Tim I.. really do love you..."
"I know you do baby and I love you too. Save your energy yeah? Let me talk to you. You can talk my ear off later when you get to the hospital."
"Mhm" I say as I nod my head gently.
"Lucy, you're going to be okay. I know how strong you are. I'll give you the biggest hug when I see you. We have so many things planned together, I can't wait to ask you to be my wife. I want you for the rest of our lives, I want you happy. I want you here with me. I want you to witter constantly in my ears. I want to hold you as close to me as I physically can. I want to go to the beach with you more despite how much I hate the sea. I want to see you accomplish all of your dreams, bring in more crininals when your undercover. I know how much you enjoy it. I want you to realise your potential, how much you mean to so many people....I fucking love you Lucy Amelia Chen."

I hear every single word he says, I just want to hold him. I want to be with him. I want to live my life with him. I want to grow old with him. I want to call him my husband.
I feel the tears rolling down my face, and I notice them rolling down his cheek.

"I love you Timothy Bradford" I say I smile gently, I see the biggest smile appear on his face.

I start coughing and with every cough it hurts, the pain raidating through my body. My chest is becoming heavier, my breaths becoming further and further apart, my eyes becoming closer and closer to being shut.  I'm so cold.
"Oww" I moan after every single cough.

Tim's pov
I drive as fast I can, dodging around all the cars on the road. I need to get to her. I have to stay calm for her.
I can't even imagine what happened, I just need to focus on getting to her. To holding her. To keep her fighting. To keep them eyes of hers open.
I can't lose her.

I can see her eyes fluttering, she's struggling to keep them open. Her breathing is dangerously slow, her skin somehow becoming paler as every minute goes by.  She's shaking, she starts coughing, moaning in pain after every cough. I feel my heart racing. I look at her and I notice the blood coming out of her mouth as Bailey lifts her up gently so she doesn't choke on the blood. I knew this wasn't good.
This didn't happen last time.
I can't lose her.
I need to get to her.

"Tim we are pulling in to the carpark!" Angela shouts.
"I'm behind you!" I shout back and then I look back at Lucy who's half sat up. She looks like a doll with how her body is struggling to keep her upright. Just going wherever the car is moving round the corner or how Bailey moves her body.

Lucy opens her mouth and says something and my heart just shatters.

Lucy's pov
I hear the rattle in the back of my throat, I can taste the blood in mouth. Everything's sounds so far away, everything's so bright.
"I love you...I...don't...want..to die.." I say feeling voice crack.