Two

Forgetting the pain in my ankle, I jumped down and off the branch I was on. I screamed in pain as soon as my foot touched the ground. Pain flared through my whole lower leg, and I fell. This would make my trip a whole lot harder. I looked down, and saw my ankle was swelled kinda. The cut I had was deep. Ow.

I stood up, and limped towards the way I saw the building. I hoped I didn't get lost. I probably wouldn't. It's a straight shot there.

About what I thought was halfway there, I set my bag down, and sat next to it. I was hungry. And tired. I unzipped it, and saw I had very little food left. By little, I mean little to nothing. A fruit snack pack, and a small can of tuna. I moved aside a picture of the family and picked up the tuna can. I lifted my knife to it, and popped off the top.

I ate with my knife. It was the only thing I could use, besides my fingers. I'd rather use the knife. It tasted so good. I hadn't eaten in.... two days I think? Oh well, I'm ok with that.

I shouldn't have, but I finished the whole thing. Dang.... fruit snacks could not fill me up quickly. No matter how much I wish that they did. They were still good tasting, though. I wish I had more food, I thought to myself. Or at the least, not be hungry most of the time. I should camp by a river, I'd be able to catch fish. This building could save my life. It could have food, shelter, and I highly doubt people. If there was...... I don't know. I don't know how well I can adjust to people when I haven't even talked to someone in like, a year. I don't know..

I heard some moans coming from the side of me. I spun around to see a dead thing tied to a tree. I walked up to it slowly, greatly confused. Why would anyone do this to a live person? Clearly they did. It's insides were ripped out, and it didn't have any stab wounds, or gun shots. It looked ok. Someone did this, and left them like this. Maybe..... maybe heading to the building was a bad idea.... if there was people there, I was suddenly not so crazy about meeting them. Well, I needed to see some humanity sometime, right? Was this going to be worth the trip? Should I just turn around, and go back? That would be a good choice, I guess.

I'm not one to make good choices, though. I picked up my knife and drove it into its head. It's head hung low, and it was silent. It had tattered clothes, despite the whole in its stomach. I hoped it didn't suffer much pain.

I continued to walk, gun up as well as my knife. I didn't know who or what I'd run into. I hoped that there'd be some sane people. I don't think there is. I highly doubt it. Maybe. Maybe there was.

The building was coming into sight. I suppressed a sigh, and walked up. The gun in my hand suddenly seemed heavier. I lifted it up so it reached my eye level. I didn't want any surprises getting me today. I walked around it, looking through windows. They were mostly dusty, but I could still see.

There was nothing. Literally. Some stuff here and there, but nobody was here. Well, as far as I can tell. I hoped that it was alone.

I walked in, opening the front doors. By the looks of it, it used to be an office building. A lot of desks with walls. Some areas were bigger than others. I walked around. A certain desk caught my eye. I walked to it. On a desk it contained dusty photos of family, I presume. It had a mug that said "Number One Dad."

I opened the drawer and saw nothing but paper and folders. And some pencils here and there. I walked out and walked until I reached a staircase. I walked up, and saw a closed door. I twisted the handle. It was unlocked. Great. I opened it, and walked in. There was a table filled with supplies. That was.... odd. I backed up. I shouldn't be here.... I backed into what felt like a gun.

"Dont. Move." Someone says. I freeze. This person was dangerous. Obviously. I lifted my knife up, and swung behind me. I missed, and was pushed to the ground. My ankle disagreed with this, and decided to shoot pain all up my leg. I gasped, and fell face first. Someone climbed on top of me, and I almost screamed. I had dropped my knife. I felt this guy put and elbow on my back. It hurt, but I didn't care. I was terrified.

Suddenly, I heard a click. I felt the gun press to my head. I started breathing faster- and harder. I didn't want to die, and especially not like this.

"Mark, she's young, let her go, alright?" I hear an Irish voice sound.

"Who cares? She's a danger-" the other guy cut him off.

"She's. A. Little. Kid." The same Irish accent snaps. I hear more footsteps. I didn't move, and felt my ankle start to hurt even more.

"Jack's right." Another voice sounds. I felt the gun lift up, and the wait lift off. I slowly turn my head around. I try to hold in my surprise as I see Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Wade. I gasp, and Mark rolls his eyes.