Sixty Three

Jack was holding me. Everything felt right.

"Oh god.. you're so amazing..." Jack whispered, kissing my lips. I hugged him, and felt tears prick my eyes like they have the past half an hour.

"I missed you so much..." I mummerd, and felt him kiss my head.

~~~~

We walked in the gates. All of us.

And I looked around.

And I saw Matt and Ryan. My anger for them making me loose Jack and Hunter for months rose.

"You fucking idiots," I yelled, walking over. Jack grabbed my arm, but I pushed him away. Matt looked at me, confused.

"W-what?" Ryan asks.

"You made us get lost. You told that group we were here. You fucking betrayed us."

"No we didn't. Tell her Ryan," Matt says. Ryan hesitated.

"Matt didn't.." he said, looking down. I felt my knife, and pulled it up. I reached to stab him, but Jack grabbed my arms.

"You fucking asshole! Because of you, I was away from Jack and Hunter for months!" I screamed, trying to get away from Jack.

"You're the fucking douche!" He yelled back. "Gareth told me how you treated him, you asshole!" He adds. I looked at him, confused. I elbowed Jack in the middle of his chest, to which he responded by letting go of me. I walked up to Ryan.

"He fucking abused me, you ass. I didn't do an-"

"That's bull. He said when the relationship started, you would make him feel horrible about himself; that he only deserved you. That's sick. So he wanted me to help get rid of you, and I tried. After you killed him-"

"What? I never killed him.. he's dead?" I asked quietly.

"Yea. I found him. He had knives through his wrists and ankles, and his gut was slashed open. It was in the back of the place, so nobody would find him.  You don't call that sick? That makes you even more sick."

"It does sound sick, and that's why I never would have done that."

"Obviously you did, nobody else would have any motive to kill him," he narrowed his eyes.

"It was me," Jacks voice said behind me. I turned around.

"What?"

"I killed him. How he treated Sophia-"

"That's disgusting," he says, and reached his hand down. He pulled his gun up, and I made a small sound that was barley audible.

"Ryan?" Matt whispered. "Y-you lied to me.."

"I did. Matt, you understand. That sick fuck deserved it." He was practically screaming Wade. This was happening all over again. Me getting locked in the closet, Mark almost having sex with me, in front of him.

"No, Ryan. She doesn't," he says, walking forward. I heard a gunshot. And a scream from Jack.

I saw Matt. He was looking down at his chest. Tears filled his eyes as he fell to his knees.

"Matt!" I screamed, running over. Ryan shoved me to the ground before I reached him, and chuckled as I winced.

Another gunshot.

But this time, it was Ryan who dropped. I felt Jack wrap his arms around me, but I shrugged him off. What Ryan described... that disgusted me.

I took off running, running to where Ryan told me he was. I could hear feet pounding after me, but didn't care.

I got there, and instantly gagged. There was a horrible smell. I walked through the door, and saw his body. One walked was eating at his stomach.

"Oh my god..." I felt my legs turn to jelly as I reached behind me for support from the wall. But I felt someone hold me up.

Jack.

"I did it so he wouldn't hurt you again... and he deserved it after what you told me he did." I shook my head, and pulled away.

"Don't touch me.." I mumbled. He bit his lip.

"I didn't want him hurting you!" He protested, walking closer. I shook my head, and reached for the door.

"Leave me alone," I snapped, and walked through.

I headed home, and felt tears stream down my face. Why did I feel sad? He hurt me. More then once. So why did I feel hurt?

I heard footsteps behind me. I saw Jack from the corner of my eye. I wiped away the tears, and turned around.

"You think I'm just going to leave you alone?" He asks. I nodded. "You didn't wake up for awhile after the last time I fucked up like that-"

"You didn't fuck up. Where's Hunter?"

"Inside.."

"Then that's where I'm going. Leave me alone-"

"You still had feelings for him, didn't you?" I shook my head. "Oh... you did.."

"No I didn't! He fucking hurt me!"

"Then why are you upset?"

"Because how he died! It should have been me to kill him!" I screamed. Jack looked at me.

"Well, sorry. I'll let you kill my next victim," he joked, cracking a small smile. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't suppress a giggle. "Let's go home, ok? We can sleep for a bit." I nodded, and hugged him.

"I love you..."