Forty Two

I didn't wake Jack up like I normally do. When I woke up, I didn't even move, in fear of waking him up.

What Jack said to me last night, I couldn't figure out. He contradicted everything my mother had said.

"Hi.." Jack mummerd, looking at me. I gave a fake smile.

"Morning," I said, giving his lips a quick peck. He sat up, and took his shirt off.

"I don't know what to do today," he says, looking for a shirt. I wanted to go for a walk, but I bit my tongue from saying anything. "Any ideas?" He asks, turning to me. I got a good look at his chest, and blushed slightly. He saw me looking, and smirked. "You like what you see?" He asks, a light chuckle following. I nodded, and smiled. His smile faltered a second, making me worry I did something bad. I bit my lip, and got up to get changed.

After we both finished, he dragged me downstairs. I smiled, and watched him fix us breakfast.

"Hey, I hafta tell you something," he tells me. That's when I felt scared again.

"O-ok? Did I do something wrong? I-I'm sorr-"

"No," he says gently, placing his hand over mine. "I want to say that I love you."

"Oh. I love you to," I say, beaming.

"But, I do want to talk about something," he tells me. "I do love you. And that means I don't want to control you. Where you grew up, things were messed up. But us? We're invincible. And we're going to be great parents, but not until you see that you mean the world to me, and that I don't own or control you," he says, and grips my hand harder. I felt tears prick my eyes, and nodded.

"O-ok, Jack," I tell him. He looked me with love, concern, and compassion. I bit my lip, and he looked hurt.

"I need you to listen to what I just said. I don't want two word answers, and I want your fucking opinion. You know I love you, more then anyone else I ever have," he tells me, and stands up. I flinched as he stood in front of me. He grabbed my arms, and pulled me in front of him. His blue eyes looked into my green eyes. Both our eyes were watery.

His hands moved from my arms into my own hands.

"I love you, so much.." he mummerd.

"I love you too, Jack. It's just... I had a memory of my mom when I told you about me being pregnant.. when she was telling my dad, she yelled at me for talking back. A-and my dad got angry, and slapped my w-wrists. It hurt so much, thinking back. I had t-totally forgotten about it until last night, but I remember her telling me that I need to listen, and not talk back to whoever I was going to be with. It just stings.. I.." I trailed off.

"Oh...." he let tears fall from his eyes. "I'm so fucking sorry..." he pulls me into the hug, and rubs my back. His hand ran down my back, and pulled me tighter. "I'm so fucking sorry..." he mummers, and let's out a sob.

That's when my arms flew around his waist. I held on like he was my only hope to survive. I let my own tears fell from my eyes, and a sob escape my throat.

"Jack, I love you.. so much.." I mummerd, and kissed his lips before returning my head back onto his chest. "I love you.."

--

A stupid update, I know, but AHHHH. TEARS. NOT NOW. NEXT CHAPTER.