Fifteen

I paced back and fourth, waiting for Wade to get tired of "staying guard."

I felt thankful Robert was on my side.. but Jack and Mark? Jack hadn't even come to see me. And Mark was total bullshit. I was here because I protected  him. That fucking basterd.....

"I'll take guard now." I hear someone say. In all honesty, I couldn't tell who it belonged to. I hope I wouldn't find out unless it's Rob. The other two fucking betrayed me.

I slide down the wall, and mess around with the knife Rob brought me. It was mine, but Mark took my shit.

He's only trying to save his own ass. I can't fucking believe him. After all I did to save his secret..

Hot tears fell down my face. Not even Jack wanted to see me. Every thing was going so wrong. I sniffed, wiping away the tears, leaving fresh ones to fall.

I heard footsteps walk away, and someone lean on the door, and sigh.

"I know why you did it." A muffled voice sounds from the other side.

Mark.

"I'm sorry I... I didn't stick up for you.... but you fucking hypocrite! You told me killing was wrong, then you go kill Dominic. I know he was on MineCraft.. but Sophia, that was bullshit." I stayed silent, and leaned my head on the back of the closet wall.

"Leave me alone." I snap. "I saved your ass. This is all I get? Jack not talking to me? Him just leaving me alone?" I heard a deep breath.

"Sophia..." the way he said my name brought my mind to the worst thoughts.

"Oh god, is he dead?"

"No.." relief flooded through me. "He's.. tried to get to talk to you. But Wade refused to allow it. He acts like he's in charge now.. it's fucking scary. I loved that man like a brother- it's like his whole world changed. Well, I mean, no fuck. Yea, the whole apocalypse thingy.....  but you know what I meant."

"Go away." I snap again, and lay down to get comfortable. Well, I mean, I had to bend my legs, but it was ok. "I'm stuck in here. It's fucking freezing. I have a thick coat, and my normal clothes to keep me warm, and it's not enough. I can never get comfortable. It's dark as ever loving hell. I get one meal a day from Robert. I'm not aloud to see, or even talk to Jack. All because you're scared to talk to your best friend." I freeze momentarily. "I wouldn't make you go though this, Mark."

"I know." He sighs. "I'll be right back." I heard him walk away.

Right away, I stand up, and start chipping at the door handle with the tip of the knife.

I've been working on it for days.

The plan is, once I get it open, to find Robert, and we'd run. Run away from here.

It's all Marks fault. If he hadn't written an.. no, this was mine. My fault. I looked on the world, and I know I shouldn't have.

I heard footsteps, and sat down, knees pressed to my chest, returning the knife into my pocket.

I heard Mark do something with keys- well, I'm hoping it's Mark.

Suddenly, bright light hits my face. I wince, and cover my eyes.

"Here." I uncover my eyes to see Mark standing there, handing me three pillows and one heavy blanket. "I'll make sure Wade doesn't object. And here's some Swedish fish we found.. and some candy and protein bars. A water bottle, and," he backed up. "A little man I call Jackaboy." And with that- Sean stood in front of me.

I stood up, and felt arms wrap around me.

"Imma close the door. You've only got a few minutes to talk or whatever, so hurry." Jack stepped fully in, and Mark closed the door. Jacks lips instantly connected with mine. I felt happiness fly through me as I kissed back.

"I miss you." Jack mummerd, putting his forehead against mine. I smiled, and hugged him again.

"I miss you too. I promise, I kill Dominic for a reason..." I looked up at him. I couldn't really see his face too well, but that's ok.

"Can I ask why?" He questioned, and I looked down. "Only of you wanna tell me."

"He.. tried... to rape me.. and basically said he would hurt you if I didn't tell you I didn't like you in that way anymore, and that I had to do what he said. Then.. He kissed me. He tried to go further..." Goddamn, Mark. The lies I tell to save your fucking ass.

"Oh that horrible.. but why not tell Wade?"

"I'm embarrassed. Jack, I trust you not to tell anyone.. please?"

"I won't, alright?" He kissed me again, and I kissed back. Mark suddenly opened the door, making us both pull away.

"Alright, time for Jack to leave.. I'm sorry..." He breaths. I was confused why he sounded so... guilty? Then I saw it.

Wade was watching. He was staring from a door.

"Mark, I swear to god, you fucking liar." Jack breaths.

~~

Sooo. Little note. Few things popped up, and I'll be updating a little slower now... sorry about that. I just REALLY need to sleep, and finish school work. Wattpads interfering greatly, but I don't really care.

I'll still write, and read, and talk to people.. soooo. Yea. That's why this was 876 words long xD.