Eighty Four {L A S T C H A P T E R}

Last Chapter. Whoops. Epilogue and maybe bonus chapters.

Ok. And quickly.

Rick rules Alexandria.

Negan rules the Saviors

Jadis rules the trash people.

Maggie rules the Hilltop.

And Ezekiel rules The Kingdom.

Ezekiel is probably my favorite character in The Walking Dead, sooooo ok. Yea. Bye.

----

I cocked my gun, and felt Jack behind me.

"You shouldn't be fighting, baby. Not in your condition." I heard Robert behind me.

"I'm not going to let my team fight without me," she says.

"No. Robs right. And besides, I need you with Hunter," I say. She sighs. "And I don't want you hurt." She nods.

"So, we're going to be attacking in broad daylight?" Rick asks. I nodded.

"Run me over the plan again," Carol says.

"We're going to stay in the woods as Negan stops at Alexandria. He won't notice us gone until he's checked everywhere in the place. That's when we climb the ladders, and shoot from above," Maggie explains. He nods.

"Who kills Negan?" Rick asks.

"Whoever can get him," I say. He shrugs,  and sighs. I took a deep breath, and looked around. I felt an itch, and itched my nose, hoping I didn't rub off any marker.

"Alright. Should we announce what we're doing?" Maggie asks.

"We win, you give us half," Jadis says to me, pursing her lips. "Say yes."

"One fifth."

"Actually, one fourth," Ezekiel says, standing. "The Kingdom is well. And once we win, we'll be even better." I smiled, and turned to Jadis.

"One fourth. Say yes," I say, a challenging look in my eyes. She turned to Rick.

"Yes, and after we win," she looked him over. "We lay." Rick and Michonne give her an odd look. She smiled, and looked at me. God I hate her hair.

"Deal?"

"No lay, but yes." Rick shoots me a thankful look. She shrugs.

"Worth a shot," she says. I smiled.

"You think we have what it takes?" Yaima asks. I smiled. Yaima was practically the second one in charge in the Kingdom. She was such a good worker. She was the one who introduced me to the Kingdom.

"Hey, you ok?" Jack asks. I nodded, and kissed his mouth. He smiled, and took my hand in his.

"We ready?" Rick asks. I nodded, and felt tense.

We all hopped into cars, many, many cars. Not just two or three. Not even fifteen. I couldn't even count how many. And I thought we wouldn't have the numbers.....

I was in a car with Nate, Jack, Yaima, and Rick. Rick was driving. I was in between Yaima and Jack, while Nate was upfront.

"You feeling ok?" Yaima asks. I shrugged. Truthfully? No. I felt dizzy. I know I haven't eaten in days. But everyone else eating was more important.

"I'm fine," I reply, giving her a smile. "Just nervous."

"Same here," she replied. I leaned onto Jack, and grabbed his hand.

"Jack, don't fucking die today."

"I won't," he chuckled. "Not if you don't."

"I'm being serious. Be careful," I warned, and kissed his cheek. He sighs, and faces me.

"I'll be fine." I nodded, and kept our hands connected as I faced Yaima. "So. What did you do before the apocalypse?"

"Well, I was about fourteen. I was going to maybe get a summer job, but decided not to. I wrote a few books in an app called Wattpad. A couple fan fictions."

"About what?" I asked.

"Well, I shipped Phan. Dan and Phil. So I had a fan fiction called ' The Quiet Boy'. I never updated too much," she chuckled. I smiled.

"I wrote a few books. 'Almost Dead' and 'Loss of Innocence' were my favorite," I say. We chatted a bit, and joked around.

As we pulled up to Alexandria, I felt scared. Negan wasn't here yet. That was good.

"I don't want to split up," Jack says, kissing my hand. I smiled.

"You'll be fine, baby," I say. He frowns, and runs his thumb against my cheek gently.

"Be safe... don't get cocky...." he whispered into my ear gently. I squeezed his hand as I followed him out. "Please let me stand with you. Let me switch places with Daryl,"

"Nope. Jack, we have it perfectly set up. Get over it." He groans, and kisses my mouth.

"Alright. I love you. Baby, don't get hurt. I love you."

"Jack, we're gonna see each other again. We're both gonna be fine," I tell him, and kiss his nose. He groans, and trudged away.

I smiled, and climbed the ladder, making sure I wasn't visible. We waited for about ten minutes before I heard a truck. And I looked in Alexandria. I took a deep breath as Negan clanged his bat against the bars.

"Rick! Little piggy, little piggy, let me in!" I bit my lip. He looked mad. I couldn't hear what was being said now, but a woman was climbing the fence.

She jumped down, and opened the gate.

And once everyone but two people were inside, I saw Rick give off the signal. A flare gun.

Negan watched it, and that's when all hell broke loose.

I started shooting, as did everyone else.

I aimed for Negan, but his little helper, Simon, helped move him away from danger.

"Down!" I yelled over the gunfire.

Before you could blink, people were jumping down, their guns momentarily stopping until they hit the ground.

"Damn, Simon, that widow is alive! Guns a blazing!" Negan yells. I turned my attention that way, and started shooting at people.

First I hit a girl with long blonde hair. She fell, a guy next to her screaming at her dead body. I shot him too.

For most the time, we kept up our plan. We were good, shooting. I couldn't exactly see what happened after that.

I don't know what sounded worse.

Jacks pleas, or Hunters crying.

How the hell Hunter got here was above me. I have no fucking idea. After that, shit was a blur.

Hunter screaming my name.

Negan lining a gun to the back of his head.

Jack screeching for him to stop.

Mark running up.

Negan's finger on the trigger.

Mark shoving him away, the bullet wandering somewhere else.

Mark screamed again.

But this time, not for Hunter.

But this time, for the bullet in his chest.

I dropped my gun, and stared. I stared as a gun was aimed at me.

I didn't try moving.

"Who do you want to live? Sophia, or your kid?" He asked. I watched Marks chest slowing down.

"Help him," I whisper. Mark couldn't really die. He couldn't. He can't. He never could before, he always fucking lived.

And I heard a Jack speak out who he wanted to live.

And I heard a gunshot. At first, unsure who was killed.